Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So eBay is going to ban people from legally reselling Nike products but not the people sell counterfeit shoes, perfumes, feedback, etc? You do know eBay makes there money off items sold, they aren't going to start reforming by blocking legitimate sales.

Personal salt level has dropped after yesterday's failed Euro cops, but I did manage to get a size 11.5 Cork for myself. Added to cart in 5 seconds, check out took a grueling 18 mins and I had to finish on my phone.

Shoes are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. If people stopped buying shoes from NIKE and protested the prices then they would have to lower them. But we all know people will keep buying from NIKE and NIKE knows that so they can put prices wherever they want

correct...and in the position of nike you can put other multinational companies(apple for example)...but calculate this...nike is selling 1985 ''technology'' with 2013 pricing.now thats rare.and people killing each other to get them products.... :smh: :smh: :smh: ..cot damn what sheep are we at times...

Tax 10 bucks?
mean.gif
must not be in California cuz mine is double haha
Tax in my county is @ 9%...Tax on the shoes is 22.5 smh

Lowest price i see on ebay for my size is $845 (of course i'm not copping) and it's probably lowest i'll see until next years model comes out. :smh:

Lowest price i see on ebay for my size is $845 (of course i'm not copping) and it's probably lowest i'll see until next years model comes out. :smh:

waited to see how many pairs released on ndc us so i can estimate reselling price...still cant figure it out tho...

What I see on facebook as I sign on this morning
Give it about a year, somethings gonna give.  You can't have 95% of people buying shoes to re-sell to 5% that actually want them.  Dudes think it's an easy hustle until they are buying up every general and limited release only to realize many dudes are getting maturer with every release, and if we can't cop for retail we move on.  You will always have your dealers and rich kids that may buy, but in the end this won't go one forever.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom