Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 283678

Selected my size added to the cart and nothing happen after that.

The Salt Gods have awaken
mad.gif

same thing happened to me. grabbed my size. added to cart. frozen screen. game over. :smh: oh well. OTTN...

kickscrew has em up but they r on that 900 , 950, 1000 dollah level

thats as bad as cats lookin to buy OUTISDE the by sell forum

Thank God someone who has the voice of deductive reasoning and thought...  I've been preaching the last 3 lines from this post for the longest time. 

Nike LOVES resellers. They have eBay logos in their museum at corporate. They use eBay to measure demand and have releases just to feed the resellers. It's been going on for 10+ years. Don't be fooled, this is part of their marketing plan and it works like no other company has got it to work so far.

Lol dude said these instant classics and only going up in value like if i were to pay 1k on ebay they would be worth 2 down the road or something. :smh:

Sad thing he might be right, these are the ultimate beastin shoes for this younger generation who thinks LBJ > MJ since they never saw him

Last edited:
same thing happened to me. grabbed my size. added to cart. frozen screen. game over. :smh: oh well. OTTN...

the same thing happened to me as well. thought i was just going to add them to my cart like always and then got that darkened screen with the pinwheel. this happened to me with the 88 3s too. i hate when Nike decides to only release a shoe only on their website because it causes problems like this. when the releases are dispersed to other sites such as Finishline and Eastbay, then it takes stress off of Nike's servers.

but like I said, im not sweating these. I know ill get them soon. I have more than enough trade bait and dont plan on buying any new releases until the Grapes drop. if anything, ill trade my 1985 Royal 1s if they stay at 700-800+

Nike LOVES resellers. They have eBay logos in their museum at corporate. They use eBay to measure demand and have releases just to feed the resellers. It's been going on for 10+ years. Don't be fooled, this is part of their marketing plan and it works like no other company has got it to work so far.
I would not be surprised one bit.  This subculture unknowingly eats itself alive as we crave every new release, espeically the hyped releases.

It will never stop, at least I don't think it ever will. 

I just got some news from someone in Lebron's camp that a limited edition cardboard pair of X's will be dropping mid to late spring! Made 100% from recycled Nike boxes and other compost materials found on the Nike campus. They're only good for about 5 wears so you might want to stock up. Starting price should be $450.

Not srs, but Nike would have you dudes selling plasma to cop them if true.

I just got some news from someone in Lebron's camp that a limited edition cardboard pair of X's will be dropping mid to late spring! Made 100% from recycled Nike boxes and other compost materials found on the Nike campus. They're only good for about 5 wears so you might want to stock up. Starting price should be $450.

Off topic Nice Avy. Pagani is :smokin

don't be too mad if you didn't get some "corks"... the shoe is wack as **** imo. but if ur in it for the money, go work the corner for a min or something lol
tongue.gif

UNDFTD SF said their stock never came in because their shipment got delayed. They are known to be full of it and lie to customers tho.

Skeptical about them tho. Bows & Arrows Berkeley also said their shipment got delayed so maybe UNDFTD isnt lying.

HOH got their pairs and so did a couple other stores out here so why would B&As and UNDFTD not get theirs.

Not sure what to think. Any Bay Area heads wanna chime in?

Not sure if Darkside is even getting them.

All the campers that were at UNDFTD yesterday left after they closed and never put out the shoes. I got here this morning to no one in front of the store.

I'm going to pass by later on after my A+ test and inquire about this :pimp:

pics on foot??
roll.gif

UNDFTD SF said their stock never came in because their shipment got delayed. They are known to be full of it and lie to customers tho.

Skeptical about them tho. Bows & Arrows Berkeley also said their shipment got delayed so maybe UNDFTD isnt lying.

HOH got their pairs and so did a couple other stores out here so why would B&As and UNDFTD not get theirs.

Not sure what to think. Any Bay Area heads wanna chime in?

Not sure if Darkside is even getting them.

All the campers that were at UNDFTD yesterday left after they closed and never put out the shoes. I got here this morning to no one in front of the store.

I emailed bows and arrows a few days ago and they told me they were never getting the corks. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom