Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
resellers will learn the hard way. very soon..

I saw this happen with another similar industry I used to be interested in. A certain company used to sell out all their "limited" products within seconds like Nike does now, but then they began to release too much stuff, lots of true fans were turned off by it and resellers initially bought so much stuff the resell prices became barely different than retail.

On top if this, it seems like Nike is increasing their quantity sold. They're slowing killing the resell market on most shoes as well as simple economical realities taking their course. There will always be resellers on super limited releases like corks, but the hype in general is dying or about to rapidly declin in this fad IMO. And I love it.

This is my Bull**** constellation prize
sick.gif

Lol camped for my first and last time tonight.

Everyone was heated, couple fights, just lame.

I was the 3rd or 4th guy in line around 4pm, I ended up being in the mid 20's somehow :lol:

Waited around until 1:30am and was tired of getting rained on so I packed up and left. 

Wut? Where? Lol should have weather the storm you were half way there.

UNDFTD SF said their stock never came in because their shipment got delayed. They are known to be full of it and lie to customers tho.

Skeptical about them tho. Bows & Arrows Berkeley also said their shipment got delayed so maybe UNDFTD isnt lying.

HOH got their pairs and so did a couple other stores out here so why would B&As and UNDFTD not get theirs.

Not sure what to think. Any Bay Area heads wanna chime in?

Not sure if Darkside is even getting them.

All the campers that were at UNDFTD yesterday left after they closed and never put out the shoes. I got here this morning to no one in front of the store.

My god , the hate in this tread is unbearable.  Congrats to those who got a chance to attain the shoe for retail. This shoe is an instant classic and will go up in market value as time progresses whether some people like it or not. I'm dissapointed that I struck out 2 but it is what it is, on to the next one 

INSTANT CLASSIC??? LMAO!!!!!!!

UNDFTD SF said their stock never came in because their shipment got delayed. They are known to be full of it and lie to customers tho.

Skeptical about them tho. Bows & Arrows Berkeley also said their shipment got delayed so maybe UNDFTD isnt lying.

HOH got their pairs and so did a couple other stores out here so why would B&As and UNDFTD not get theirs.

Not sure what to think. Any Bay Area heads wanna chime in?

Not sure if Darkside is even getting them.

All the campers that were at UNDFTD yesterday left after they closed and never put out the shoes. I got here this morning to no one in front of the store.
i bought them all. pm if you got a rack or more.

I don't know the policy on posting ebay links, but I'm sure people won't mind me blasting this nonsense.

Be careful what you bid on...

Bids are probably from people who are bidding with no intention to pay. To really screw him over I would have him request to cancel the transaction and decline. That way he is stuck paying the final fees.
laugh.gif

I'm not a hypebeast. Only reason I'd even buy is to triple or quadruple my money by reselling em. Yeezy's are ok looking shoes though. Corks are ugly and I wouldn't even want to be seen wearing them. If I was to buy a pair of Lebron's it would be the carbons.

you must be breaking alot of necks with those French Blue XIIs

you must be breaking alot of necks with those French Blue XIIs
Huh i was under the impression people wore certain sneakers because they liked them??

I guess you're all about wearing anything as long as other men "break their necks" and check you out as you walk by?? Ok.

Last edited:
You have to look at this in a large prespective... after the space jam release jordan brand and nike weren't dropping kicks every other week like they are now.  Look at how many jordans dropped in 2010 vs those that have already dropped in 2013 and its just feb.  Look at how many foamposites, kobe, lebron, and kd shoes that dropped during that time vs right now.  Your talking almost 3 to 4 foams a year to like 3 foams in 2 months time with more to come...You literally have something new dropping every week, and nike is dropping limited kicks throughout to keep the hype going and added re-releases not restocks   Don't be fooled by marketing, and what adds to the hype RESELLERS.  You had a few in 09 but now every limited release people see dollar signs.  Sneaker summit was here in Houston during all star weekend and for the first time almost all the dudes in attendence were trying to sell the same shoes as the vendors.  Think about that for a second... if the vendors are trying to sell to the consumer, and the consumer has the same thing trying to sell to another consumer... where does that lead....just some food for thought...
Thank God someone who has the voice of deductive reasoning and thought...  I've been preaching the last 3 lines from this post for the longest time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom