Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, this is only the second shoe I've ever been willing to camp for.  Lebron is my favorite player and did what I had to do to get them.  I'm new to NT and this is like the third hateful response I've gotten.  Was gonna hook someone up in here with the second pair but if it's gonna be nothing but hate then thanks this is my first and last post.  You guys are awesome.

Wow... 5 days of camping.  Thats putting in work... losing out cash... but for the shoes.. I figure thats gotta be work. I hope you are keeping them my man. Be one of the one's who actually gets these hard to get joints to wear and appreciate.

Sad all the good releases come to this now... but hey if folks are willing to go through all this who is Nike not to put you through it lol

Anyone know if the Houston Galleria HOH call people for the Corks.  I know ten people and no calls.  That place is crooked as ****.

SNS is Notorious for over selling their "limited" edition shoes...I thought I fast as hell for the the New balance x Fingercroxx release yesterday and still got cancellation email..1min 8secs it took to receive my order confirmation after release...

Congrats to all that was able to grab the Corks...wasn't for me so I didn't even bother...

If no one picks up the corks can you go over and line-up for the leftovers? I remember they did that for the BHMs and I ended up picking up two.

It was Tue/Wed PTO and I already had FRI/SAT off normally.  I wouldn't have had to camp but since I haven't gotten an online release since all you wild animals started "collecting" shoes since the concord release, I did what I had to do. 

5 days is craziness, worst than PS3 or 360 debuts ... I make way more money in 5 days that what the resell is on these corks though, counter productive lol.

Dope box above, congrats!

Ridiculous the hype around these. Cant say I didnt see it coming though. Thats the game now. HYPED to the fullest. I just want to rock these this fall. Beautiful shoe. Congrats on the boxes from mercer!!

5 Days!!! But there's 24 hours in a day. In the cold, dark, snow, no heat. Man, that's nuts!

That's over 100 hours out in the cold.

Looking at the Corks just makes me more excited about the Denims coming out... Those the ones I'm plotting on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom