Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
500? thats too damn much. Maybe the space jams and 300, maybe

$500 is Way too much on top of DS Jams fam.... I would say 3 at the most and I guess if u add the resell value of what DS Jams go for, it'll be the equivalent of like spending 850-9 for them Corks... Is it worth it to u?

I had lucked out day after release of the Crowns and was able to trade worn Jams and $100 for the Crowns DS and I had another pair of jams DS in the cut.... I wouldn't give up that much for the corks bro... That's damn near a rack

Last edited:
volts looks like an eye sore
grin.gif
saw someone wearing these at the mall today and i swear i saw him a mile away and i already know its the volt 10s he's wearing
laugh.gif
 might have to get me one soon
smokin.gif

***** is u smokin them corks aint worth nothing space spams and $500 is pretty much $900 cash. the corks aint worth no more than retail or less. to even trade the space jams for them is dumb
Im glad there are some people in NT that have some common sense. Atleast some people acknowledge that $900 is too damn high for a pair of shoes. Don't feed into the hype of Nike and re-seller rape prices. Nike stay testing people to start spending $200+ just for shoes.

Last edited:
i dont see why yall worship the gold medals so much. i think the dolphins are some of the cleanest shoes dropping this year. the crown jewels are nice but id never rock em

I had to work a basketball tournament all day so I couldn't go to the local raffle for the Corks but my girlfriend surprised me by going and trying to win a pair for me. She didn't win but the fact that she tried definitely made my day! Also, these are the coolest raffle tickets I've ever seen! View media item 285120

Also, I forgot who it was earlier in the day that said becareful with the OG laces they are delicate... They sure are a bish to put back in the lace hole after u unlace them smh

Already wrong cause u left out the color=brown or whatever color it is at the end....[/quot. nope not wrong JJ links don't need that trust me check back at the jj link for the asgs and the previous ones. Funny site has already crashed since I put this up. Shows how many lurkers there are

Definition of hypebeast...

your sodium level is through the roof chump. I know Bishop and i don't see anything wrong with buying the colorways that you like.

granted i didnt get the shoe but its no reason to hate on the people that dude. get over it, the shoes are gone, life goes on. if you dont them, thats fine. if you do and missed out, then that's fine too. but it's no need to name call people. and I don't blame Bishop for his pickups. the Lebron X is a great model but the colorways have been rather lackluster. so far Crown Jewels and Corks have been the only exciting releases to a pretty bland series of releases.

people like you are the reason I don't want to even come back in this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom