Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Yeezys had anything to do with people buying these, for the most part. Every release, we are getting more and more people who don't even cop shoes like that, just trying to make a quick buck. Which is obvious by the sellers with 0 feedback as sellers...

i beg to differ. ive seen multiple people on Facebook that want straight trades for Yeezys. we as a sneaker buying community have been transformed to a breed that has been brainwashed by Nike into believing that we NEED their limited shoes. the people selling for $900-$1000 want to use it as leverage to get limited shoes that are out of their price range. can't say that I blame them though

i dont see why yall worship the gold medals so much. i think the dolphins are some of the cleanest shoes dropping this year. the crown jewels are nice but id never rock em

I honestly think its because they were uber limited. They are a nice colorway but take the limited tag off them and they sell like the Homes( which is a fire colorway to me)

I find it funny the wild stuff yall been fiending( All Volt shoes, Floridians, Jades, ASG etc etc) for the last few years they actually released in good numbers and now people hate them but now the plain jane Gold Medals are the best colorway of the Xs.......ok :lol:

Im not trying to clown anybody but think about it....If they released the Volts in Cork numbers, it would be this years Galaxy 9 or South Beach

A good pct of yall only care about how limited the shoe is.....just admit it....its no big deal

I don't get cats like you, you come through and spoon feed lurkers and act like you actually accomplished something.

Dudes like you are haters and obviously can't cop and have no way to cop.

I don't want to hear any of that community stuff from cats either because he just made it that much harder for any of you looking to even attempt at copping off JJ.

Shoes are nowhere close to being up and the sites down.

Last edited:
I don't get cats like you, you come through and spoon feed lurkers and act like you actually accomplished something.
Dudes like you are haters and obviously can't cop and have no way to cop.

I don't want to hear any of that community stuff from cats either because he just made it that much harder for any of you looking to even attempt at copping off JJ.
Shoes are nowhere close to being up and the sites down.
. Thank ya boy tcoop2g haha at least now everyone has the same chance. I begged that dude for the link through pm and he straight b**ched me. Don't make posts saying " all those who helped get the royal 1s , expect a pm with jj link " I hate that bs if u intend to help someone out dont rub it into everyone's face do that sh** through pm!!

. Thank ya boy tcoop2g haha at least now everyone has the same chance. I begged that dude for the link through pm and he straight b**ched me. Don't make posts saying " all those who helped get the royal 1s , expect a pm with jj link " I hate that bs if u intend to help someone out dont rub it into everyone's face do that sh** through pm!!
you still posted the incorrect link though lmao

link is correct boy check out the asg jimmy jazz link that memphis posted http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-lebron-x-sneaker/583108500. This is how all jj links are formatted .
yes thats the correct link sir! LMAOOO 
roll.gif

Niketalk....where we have the power to shut down websites whenever we choose

You've been warned

semi-serious

500? thats too damn much. Maybe the space jams and 300, maybe

***** is u smokin them corks aint worth nothing space spams and $500 is pretty much $900 cash. the corks aint worth no more than retail or less. to even trade the space jams for them is dumb

$500 is Way too much on top of DS Jams fam.... I would say 3 at the most and I guess if u add the resell value of what DS Jams go for, it'll be the equivalent of like spending 850-9 for them Corks... Is it worth it to u?

I had lucked out day after release of the Crowns and was able to trade worn Jams and $100 for the Crowns DS and I had another pair of jams DS in the cut.... I wouldn't give up that much for the corks bro... That's damn near a rack

Yo goof ***, either one is acceptable itself, just add $100 to either one

Goof***? Um k

Thanks for your advice guys
No way I was going to trade the space jams
They're my grails and have sentimental value since I got them for a steal in college
I'll just wait out the months and hopefully the prices will drop
Thanks again

I honestly think its because they were uber limited. They are a nice colorway but take the limited tag off them and they sell like the Homes( which is a fire colorway to me)

I find it funny the wild stuff yall been fiending( All Volt shoes, Floridians, Jades, ASG etc etc) for the last few years they actually released in good numbers and now people hate them but now the plain jane Gold Medals are the best colorway of the Xs.......ok :lol:

Im not trying to clown anybody but think about it....If they released the Volts in Cork numbers, it would be this years Galaxy 9 or South Beach

A good pct of yall only care about how limited the shoe is.....just admit it....its no big deal

granted i like limited shoes. why? because i like to stand out and be a individual. its hard to do that with a shoe that a million other people have. but trust me, if Volts were even more limited than Corks i still wouldnt want them. i hate the grey on the shoe. would have been much better with blue or black accents instead

Kinda blown I Didnt get my size at HOH PG plaza but some guy gave me $800 cash for em soon as i walked out the mall. So i cant complain...

Last edited:
yall might as well forget jimmy jazz. if their site cant handle the lurkers alone, imagine when we ALL go there once the link is tweeted. not to mention they most likely have a somewhat limited run. the websites probably gonna be crashed for the next 48 hours.

yall might as well forget jimmy jazz. if their site cant handle the lurkers alone, imagine when we ALL go there once the link is tweeted. not to mention they most likely have a somewhat limited run. the websites probably gonna be crashed for the next 48 hours.
It's down now but when are they suppose to release? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom