Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall might as well forget jimmy jazz. if their site cant handle the lurkers alone, imagine when we ALL go there once the link is tweeted. not to mention they most likely have a somewhat limited run. the websites probably gonna be crashed for the next 48 hours.
SMH 
roll.gif

Maybe they're really doing maintenance, I doubt some lurkers can overload the site and keep it offline for this long that easily....

they dont release for at least another 24 hours lol and just from spurts of people checking their servers cant handle it lol. but it doesnt help that NT has been blowing it up on every single page for the last 15 pages.

edit: i actually shop in/on jimmy jazz. have NEVER seen it go down for maintenance personally lol

Last edited:
its on langley NASA RESEARCH CENTER and im not a lil kid, im been in the shoe game since i was 9 I've done my time in the army and been a Police officer, own a house (most of you prob still stay with your moms lol) have a wife 2 kids drive a mercedes bens, CTS (wifes) so before you talk think everyone isnt some broke kid, this year alone i got doernbecher 9, galaxy rookies etc all by hand before i knew anything about programs. i don't think of how to get over on people/cheat, i just even the playing field a lil. 

Mercedes Bens??

its on langley NASA RESEARCH CENTER and im not a lil kid, im been in the shoe game since i was 9 I've done my time in the army and been a Police officer, own a house (most of you prob still stay with your moms lol) have a wife 2 kids drive a mercedes bens, CTS (wifes) so before you talk think everyone isnt some broke kid, this year alone i got doernbecher 9, galaxy rookies etc all by hand before i knew anything about programs. i don't think of how to get over on people/cheat, i just even the playing field a lil. 
I am 20, I work as a plumber, I live with my mommy and I drive a civic. Tell me more about yourself cause I really care.

I thought it's Mercedes-Benz

For the bay area folks...i walked in Bayfair mall today...the arabs had the corks, not when i walked in, but they had em going for 700 they said smh...Sidenote, im waiting on Bows & Arrows to call winners when their shipment gets in sometime next week

That's what happens when links are posted on a public forum.  Lurker's paradise.  Then again, maybe they're just doing routine maintenance.  Wishful thinking...
I'm hoping for it to be routine maintenance :tongue:, but even two hours after the link was posted the site is still down, I just feel like that's pretty unlikely due to that link.

Last edited:
For the bay area folks...i walked in Bayfair mall today...the arabs had the corks, not when i walked in, but they had em going for 700 they said smh...Sidenote, im waiting on Bows & Arrows to call winners when their shipment gets in sometime next week
They always catn off, same with B&A. They said they was releasing them but FCFS! I had hella entries in Serramonte & Premier but that was fake neway

Anyone who has copped from NDC Europe get shipping confirmation yet? Also, do they over confirm orders with their stock often? Think my order went through after they tweeted they were sold out.

Anyone who has copped from NDC Europe get shipping confirmation yet? Also, do they over confirm orders with their stock often? Think my order went through after they tweeted they were sold out.

i did but i ll be payin with bank transfer on monday so no shipping confirmation anyways..;p).one of my orders did too,no worries since you got your order confirmation(at least thats what i think :rolleyes )

i did but i ll be payin with bank transfer on monday so no shipping confirmation anyways..;p).one of my orders did too,no worries since you got your order confirmation(at least thats what i think :rolleyes )

Yeah I got the order confirmation but I'm just paranoid, that's all. They normally ship out Monday like NDC correct? Thanks for the help.

Yeah I got the order confirmation but I'm just paranoid, that's all. They normally ship out Monday like NDC correct? Thanks for the help.

NDC will ship out Monday if you ordered them with any sort of rush delivery, with ground usually by Tuesday.

You are usually good to go once you have an order confirmation e mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom