Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that. Even the "worst" colors will strike a chord with some people.

But the way the denims are... you might be one of the few it strikes a chord with

dam for the people who made the dolphin id's i feel bad for you. now every where you go everyone going to think you have on the dolphins not id's. the point of having id's are to have a pair of lebrons that no one else has.

smh.... ppl will know the difference, and if not then they aren't gonna know they are Dolphins to begin with. And the point of iD's is to have a pair you like regardless of uniqueness

When I saw on twitter they were releasing a dolphin colorway I got nervous since I just put my ID order in but theyre weak.

Bron should really check with nike execs before endorsing Samsung products its a bit stupid when his Sig Nike+ shoes dont even work with Samsung products!

Im getting tired of dragging my ipad around just to check the stats on these Nike+ shoes when I play ball, Im not changing my HTC just so I can have the apple app on my phone.

These Lebron X are definitely tight, but I just feel like there is so much hype around them and that they are way overrated. :smh:

New to the forums, first post is some concept 10's I mocked up.

Digicamo Lebron X... If this colorway came out I'd cop 20.
d084432e_10.png

Last edited:
was gonna go for the jades tomorrow until my gf offered to get me some id's for xmas. Now I have 12 hours to make up my mind.

Those denim joints...

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Carbons will be purchased for the low, those are underrated.

You can justify your purchases if you want. I could care less. I stand by what I said. Paying that much for Hyperfuse anything is blasphemous to begin with.

I agree with the poster who said Nike iD cheapens the experience of the line. I'll do a few concepts but the official colors are enough for me.

Last edited:
If anyone has any colorways they want me to mock up, send a message and I'll post them here.

was gonna go for the jades tomorrow until my gf offered to get me some id's for xmas. Now I have 12 hours to make up my mind.
But, remember my friend...You can ID a pair @ anytime, but these "Chinas/Jades" will be long gone after tomorrow

But, remember my friend...You can ID a pair @ anytime, but these "Chinas/Jades" will be long gone after tomorrow
That's a mentality that will be divided among most people. Some may say that just because it's limited, you have to cop although you don't enjoy the colorway. This is different if you're a collector rather than someone who would actually wear the shoe proudly etc.

That's a mentality that will be divided among most people. Some may say that just because it's limited, you have to cop although you don't enjoy the colorway. This is different if you're a collector rather than someone who would actually wear the shoe proudly etc.
You're most def right...I already have my pair of Jades, but if you're gonna actually wear or collect them tomorrow is it as for coppin' retail price. It's like how I tell my wife when she tries to compare me gettin my shoes vs. a cell phone or a game system. Once these are gone, that's it and EBay...but, a cell phone isn't never gonna sell out just like a game system...and as for game systems them come out w/ different versions later down the line anyways

You're most def right...I already have my pair of Jades, but if you're gonna actually wear or collect them tomorrow is it as for coppin' retail price. It's like how I tell my wife when she tries to compare me gettin my shoes vs. a cell phone or a game system. Once these are gone, that's it and EBay...but, a cell phone isn't never gonna sell out just like a game system...and as for game systems them come out w/ different versions later down the line anyways

I know what you're saying but... they come out with different versions of shoes down the line too :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom