Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
So many people wasted money making a Dolphins C/W only to have it be revealed that an official shoe was releasing.
Not wasting money since people can have creative control with their Dolphins colorway and design them to their liking.

And just because Nike releases an official colorway doesn't guarantee everyone is going to like it and if that's the case Nike ID presents another alternative.

BTW, nystatenislands Dolphin IDs > Dolphin Xs.

Some of these cats are real fugazy. From the dudes that think they know it all to the dudes that want to hate on another mans purchase. IMO the GR's are weak and the ID's are weak to. Buy what you like though.

iD dolphins look way better with the brighter orange IMO.

wore my iD's to hoop yesterday, the zoom bag is a gimmick, feels the exact same as air max, too bouncy for me to play in.

My take on the symbol on the Dolphin's: the sun shining off of the ocean with the swimming pattern of the dolphins underneath it.

Last edited:
iD dolphins look way better with the brighter orange IMO.
wore my iD's to hoop yesterday, the zoom bag is a gimmick, feels the exact same as air max, too bouncy for me to play in.

You just not playing hard enough or you are too light. There definitely is a difference in the forefoot compared to air max

I think the Dolphins look pretty nice but still don't plan to get them (I a little tired of Dolphin colorway Nikes) and the logo on the side is a Diamond from the upwards view but gives off a bright shine like the sun which is nice.

Waaaaaait, so y'all cry about things being limited and impossible to get but when Nike gives you the ID option to make shoes you cry that it "cheapens the experience"??? You're referring to the experience of raffles, RSVP, and camping or the experience of having a shoe others are "thirsting over" or "worth so much" on the after market?
laugh.gif
Pure comedy up in this ditch today!
lol. cant please these people. Everyone knows that a lot of people love sneakers off of the hype/resale value/quickstrike label. Perfect example is the alt bred lbjx that everyone says is butt ugly. Jm just said that it was supposed to be an international release only and not release in the states. If that holds true, watch how many people change their sentiments. 

THE GOOD NEWS... WERE BEGINNING TO SEE COLORWAYS FOR NEXT YEAR, THE BAD NEWS... THE COLORWAYS ARE STILL TRASH :x

After watching that vid I'm starting to think Nike offed Petrie.
How So? Isn't he the one doing the sketches in the video wearing the UNDFTD Crew? They probably just took away any contact to the outside world...

My top 5 favorite Lebron X's I've seen so far

1.) Denim Lebron X NSW
2.) Crown Jewels
3.) USA's
4.) Prisms
5.) Cutting Jades

i got my call back from HOH and they told me im 7th in line from the raffle.   Im a size 10.5 do you guys think Ill have a better chance getting my size being 7th in line or do you think i'd have a better shot at trying to buy online?  

i got my call back from HOH and they told me im 7th in line from the raffle.   Im a size 10.5 do you guys think Ill have a better chance getting my size being 7th in line or do you think i'd have a better shot at trying to buy online?  

Better off trying to get them from your HOH, you might strike out on NDC.

How So? Isn't he the one doing the sketches in the video wearing the UNDFTD Crew? They probably just took away any contact to the outside world...
Yea thats probably him. But it seems kind of odd that they made such an effort to keep his face out of the video and not have him detail the shoe he supposedly designed. Just an observation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom