Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these cats are real fugazy. From the dudes that think they know it all to the dudes that want to hate on another mans purchase. IMO the GR's are weak and the ID's are weak to. Buy what you like though.

QFT.

BOTH ARE REALLY WEAK IMO. LACKLUSTER GR COLORWAYS COUPLED WITH SHINY HIDEOUS LOOKING ID'S. :x :smh:

ONLY ID I'VE SEEN THAT LOOKS DECENT IS SOME CAT MADE A LEBRON 10 THAT RESEMBLED THE KD 4 GALAXY.

THE GOOD NEWS... WERE BEGINNING TO SEE COLORWAYS FOR NEXT YEAR, THE BAD NEWS... THE COLORWAYS ARE STILL TRASH :x

THIS. :lol:

MONEY SAVED FOR ME :pimp:

Last edited:
Is it just me or the IX colorways were vast, so much on point, that the X's come off kinda... mute? I feel Nike iD killed the hype too. Besides the Pressures, nothing is catching my eyes, but the iDs are CRUSHING right now. Hopefully Nike has a swingman / slh on the horizon, and obviously the ASG joints too.

Last edited:
I know some of you guys don't go check out the I.D. thread so i just wanted to post a pic of my I.D.'s.. (More pics are at the I.D. thread)

dang everybody is doing the raffle thing for the Jades if not RSVP
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Called HOHs Beverly and they said it's a first come first serve . Going to have to wake up a little early

Does anyone else notice the airbag on these in the half sizes is too small for the midsole?

Ive got sz 11.5 and 12 in these and for sure the airbag on the 11.5 is not flush with the midsole at the heel area. Its as if they didnt make the air units in half sizes and they fit lower size airbags to half size shoes, my 11.5 looks like its got a size 11 airbag when compared to my size 12 where the airbag is nice and flush with the midsole on the heel.

I just checked mine and it does seem that the airbag is a bit small.

Can't really verify since my GMs, BDs, and Pressures are all 9.5

Perhaps its just because im looking for it to be smaller since you said something?

Last edited:
Just when I thought I couldn't be any more disgusted, here comes the Denim X. Those are horrendous...

Dolphins look like crap too IMO. I've seen MUCH better iD's in the iD thread.

titolohas the jades up right now...209 EURO plus 40 Euro shipping. Not worth it...but to some ppl it may

dam for the people who made the dolphin id's i feel bad for you. now every where you go everyone going to think you have on the dolphins not id's. the point of having id's are to have a pair of lebrons that no one else has.

Last edited:
You're a different kind of cat and I respect that but them sh*ts are terrible.

Yeah I knew people was going to think I was crazy when I posted the Denims as my number 1:lol: but there the only Lebron X's that I've seen that grabbed me at first sight. I like the excecution of the shoe, color combinations, and the materials they used. I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom