Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pair from Footlocker Europe.
smokin.gif
Now you are trolling...

My e-mail from HS...  The early drop was TOO Good to be True.  Oh well, I can't get pissy, it'd been nice if it were that easy to cop, but I understand.  
Hi xxx, 

Thank you for your order, I'm afraid that due to a system error we are unable to provide the Lebron Cork X that you ordered.

Due to an error with our new "Go Live" timer that we have recently put into practice, the Lebron Cork X went online on Friday and not on the time specified. This should have been 11am Saturday.  

As we had customers camping outside the store overnight we had to prioritise their sales so we had to fail any online orders. You have therefore been refunded in full. Please contact us on a future release that you desire so we can help you secure a pair. 

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the situation.

Kind regards

xxx

ARE U FOOLS SRS ASKING HOW HE GOT IT FROM EURO NDC?

CAN IT B POSSIBLE TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS IN THE REAL WORLD THAT EXTEND BEYOND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?

Probably exchanged some sort of currensy for the item...

Likely has a place to ship to within the delivery area of the site...

He didn't say he just this moment did

Damn this thread looks like the vacants on The Wire when legal crack selling was allowed. Y'all scratching and feening in here!

Footlocker Europe put them up at 9:24am EST.

I got a size UK 11 , US 12 and had it shipped to my friend in Germany.

:lol: @ people not knowing they just now dropped them.

FTLEU accepts and ships to US using pp or US cc......that's all I'll say on that matter.....

They had Failed my order by Saturday afternoon sometime.  It may even have happened in the morning prior to their releasing.

My money was taken via PP, but now is being refunded.

If they had your size by the 11am(6amest) drop... maybe you will luck out.

I haven't heard of anyone here who thought they copped at the scheduled online release time 6am EST 23 Feb, so maybe your early order was still prioritized by the time a real online inventory was updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom