Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOY U BEST GET UR RSVPSNIPER.CO.UK READY.
laugh.gif

BOOST UR TESTOSTERONE LEVEL NOOB.

What do you even mean? More diarrhea in the written form.

Can't expect humor or good comebacks from lames. Only losers still call people noobs. Maybe you're stuck in 2006, when that was still an insult.

I can't wait to see the lowbrow, mentally damaged reply given to this.Just to see how many times you can insult yourself by typing something dumb.

Those bang customs are nice. Any idea about when info about the PS X could.come, based on last year?

Yet again, y'all continue to expose ways to get shoes to EVERYBODY in the attempts to impress. :smh: my goodness. Next big release, it won't work again thanks

I wanted no parts of the US release, so I copped on the NDC EU drop the night before. Struck out on NDC anyway so I ain't mad.

Did FTL EU annouce they were droppin the Corks or was it a "in the know" thing?? I ain't mad either way, just wondering.

today most likely wont be a productive day in work since I'm trying to keep an eye out for JJ. Good Luck again once to all if they even do drop

If they don't drop I'm literally never even thinking about copping from JJ again. I'm sick of their site as it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom