Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, MY BOY IS STATIONED OVERSEAS.
icPfVtOXrFDHA.gif

Yet again, y'all continue to expose ways to get shoes to EVERYBODY in the attempts to impress. :smh: my goodness. Next big release, it won't work again thanks

Many DBs on this site... Really not much of a community ambiance... 

Its big releases man. You need to understand that people who have been here for a while have scouted these links/methods for big shoe releases like this and want them to stay between the community members that have been around. They aren't "unknown" by any means, but lurkers and new joiners don't know about them. Then individuals such as your self (2/2013 join date) ((nothing wrong with this btw)) come in and blow up all these spots that we have been using for years to lurkers and dudes looking to make a quick buck.

There is lots of community around here, you just have to earn your place in it and blowing up sites will get you props from the lurkers and new joiners but will get you ostracized from the real community you are looking for.

Is this the way it should be? No But its the way it is unfortunately.

Last edited:
I thought I had this whole plants a cop from NDC Europe… It almost worked. I figured out my mistake and I will be good for next time

Dudes on here seriously BANKING on JJ?  
laugh.gif
  If this is your first time buying something on JJ you literally have ZERO chance.  If I didn't have a backdoor for that site I wouldn't even waste my time.  That site is blown up with dudes insisting on posting it up every damn release. 
mean.gif

They could always just troll you and give you wrong info. Be glad someone gave you good information lol
I'm not mad at the guy who told me ahah. Just the site really got me worked up....

Also, just chat with them again. They said when they try to put it up on the site there's a "computer glitch" such bs....

Last edited:
To get off the JJ/Cork extravaganza... Denims might be dropping as soon as next month... I personally like the denim 8s but it is what it is.

laugh.gif

If this is your first time buying something on JJ you literally have ZERO chance.  If I didn't have a backdoor for that site I wouldn't even waste my time.  That site is blown up with dudes insisting on posting it up every damn release. 
mean.gif

Is there a reason you keep mentioning you have a backdoor to the site ?

laugh.gif

mean.gif

ok so ive decided not to wait then and start trying.....

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-lebron-x-sneaker--nsw-/580890200?color=Cork

hows this for a start? taking all suggestions and constructive criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom