Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^those big bangs 
pimp.gif
 im starting to regret selling mine 
mean.gif

NT needs a posting limit for newcomers.... like 2 posts per year or somethin' ... folks be cloggin' up the page with straight up confusion.

Another Note, I know everyone is anxiously waiting for the lebron cork. But anyone have any idea where i might be able to find the Lebron "Volt" Size 15. And no, nike, east bay, footlocker, or any thrid parties have them. Please let me know, need a size 15 int he lebron x volt. Thanks.

'

Denim 8s > Denim Xs, but I'm pretty sure that's been said 1,000 times here and will be said 1,000 more before release.

That damn pink

Dudes on here seriously BANKING on JJ?  
laugh.gif

If this is your first time buying something on JJ you literally have ZERO chance.  If I didn't have a backdoor for that site I wouldn't even waste my time.  That site is blown up with dudes insisting on posting it up every damn release. 
mean.gif
ok so ive decided not to wait then and start trying.....

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-lebron-x-sneaker--nsw-/580890200?color=Cork

hows this for a start? taking all suggestions and constructive criticism.
all you need is the style code 1 and 2 just the link is not a back door.. he is talking about a direct IP which is wack to talk about and not share.. shouldnt have even said anything

if anyone knows any kind of upper hand please tell me i do not have the cash to pay reseller fees and ive wanted these sneakers since they were first announced. please let me know

if anyone knows any kind of upper hand please tell me i do not have the cash to pay reseller fees and ive wanted these sneakers since they were first announced. please let me know
if you are going to f with sneakers you need to realize this is going to happen you wont get some kicks unless you pay or trade.. and these kids are grimey they won't give you an upper hand.. that only happens on the Jordan side

Last edited:
Another Note, I know everyone is anxiously waiting for the lebron cork. But anyone have any idea where i might be able to find the Lebron "Volt" Size 15. And no, nike, east bay, footlocker, or any thrid parties have them. Please let me know, need a size 15 int he lebron x volt. Thanks.

'
your best bet is ebay if no store has them online, or you could get the sku of the shoe and go to a store and see if they can locate a pair for you, or join a big feet group on facebook and start looking there. Good luck to ya

It bugs me that resellers and hypebeasts are gonna go for the Denims even if they don't like them at first. I fell in love with them at first sight (one of the few). The pink just fits it right for me idk, but they're probably gonna be as hard if not harder than the Corks to cop so I might as well count my losses.

Last edited:
It bugs me that resellers and hypebeasts are gonna go for the Denims even if they don't like them at first. I fell in love with them at first sight (one of the few). The pink just fits it right for me idk, but they're probably gonna be as hard if not harder than the Corks to cop so I might as well count my losses.
pay the overseas prices.. they aren't THAT bad.

Big bangs just felt like a cheap *** shoe to me.

Idk if all 9's felt like that but I thought they were garbage.

I didn't like the design of the 9's point blank.

10's are better, but the 7's are the best out of the lebron line

View media item 286856

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom