Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word to this. Writing a script isn't difficult, but syntax and structure must be proper. Writing these bots requires only average program skills, but still you gotta know what you're doing. My question would be how.does he show your that it works? If he doesn't have a way,.he could write what appears to be formatted and structured correctly. But if a person is paying 250 for this, Id assume they don't know enough about programming to check his work...

oh and to the douche who had a comment about everyone being a programmer, I programmed in C++, COBOL HTML and java, and passed the A+ certification ALL to quit and become a union sheet metal apprentice. Programming isn't brain surgery. It's a boring job a peon can do if they can do logical problem solving and learn the language syntax.

Working with indians is the worst. Crap code, crap customer server, crap product.

^^Then Wouldn't you get banned for posting this?

I swear the people on the Transformers forum are nicer and more mature than the average nter. People always *****ing and whining bout what people type. Don't read it then. People always calling someone out or saying subliminal ****.

Y'all need a Snickers or something.

this. i swear all that ive read in this thread over the past two weeks is a endless amount of salt caused by a certain colorway that shall go nameless. you people hold onto resentment like old war widows.

the release is done. lets all just move forward because believe it or not, there are more colorways coming out and a Elite model that will drop. anyone know what will be changed or upgraded on the elite model yet? i hope they keep the look relatively the same but improve the comfort.

a lil bit, if I took a photo like this, the cork would crack
View media item 290220

Lol. Also your damn ankles are wrinkled as a Bish in that pic. I can't see dropping cash on them brons then doing that but DAMN you must have some money to just stomp ugly Christmas joint out!

all ugly.

You got interesting taste in women if all of them are ugly to you. They ain't all 10s, but ugly?

Just saw you're a hater tho, so hate on! Lol

nerd.gif

wearing lebron X "corks" in the club, miami heat after party hyde nike king james
Dang everyone rockin J's... True Blues (i think behind the chic in jersey), Bred, Crimson 3's, 7s GMP, OG Royals, & some lamely coordinated Corks 
mean.gif
... A stack on your feet and a $100 outfit...bet he's got a luxury car rinding on E
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lebron X PS Looks terrible from the pictures that released [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Lebron X PS Looks terrible from the pictures that released [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
Can you post the pics?

Working with indians is the worst. Crap code, crap customer server, crap product.

We had to work with some remotely. Apple outsources some coding work (and almost all the tech support) and my company got the contract. We had to work with this guy Vipradam (remotely he was in the Glasgow office). Really nice guy, but between his accent and how rushed he was... He'd compile code without proofreading.. Just sloppy.

Seems their work ethic and training are... different.

Back on topic, surprised we've seen no pics of elites yet... Im interested cause one of them will NE my last X purchase.

Last edited:
Lol. Also your damn ankles are wrinkled as a Bish in that pic. I can't see dropping cash on them brons then doing that but DAMN you must have some money to just stomp ugly Christmas joint out!
You got interesting taste in women if all of them are ugly to you. They ain't all 10s, but ugly?

Just saw you're a hater tho, so hate on! Lol

Or he had crew socks on which makes lines on your legs when you take them off..... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Or he had crew socks on which makes lines on your legs when you take them off..... :rolleyes

Yeah I know that but DAMN! Still funny to see fresh Kobes and lookup to see my mans ankles looking like forest Whitakers neck!

Seriously why people take **** so serious on here? LTFU everyone.

So are these new pics new pics or just pics of a scrapped early design?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom