Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugly" Tho? :stoneface:

I'd Mash All Three Of Them Birds Like Potatoes On Thanksgiving...

So would 67 percent of this board. 20 percent would be hatin on dude for wearing corks and label him a hypebeast. 3 percent is gay. The remaining 10 would be so worried about someone stepping on their shoes, they wouldn't even notice the girls.

So would 67 percent of this board. 20 percent would be hatin on dude for wearing corks and label him a hypebeast. 3 percent is gay. The remaining 10 would be so worried about someone stepping on their shoes, they wouldn't even notice the girls.

Thanks for breaking down the stats.

In other news corks will be here Monday. Wonder if the material will pop right off like poppin a cork from a bottle.

Anyone think $250 is a good price for me to pay this Indian guy to make a sniper program for me? He said it would take him about 10 days @ $12per hour? I'm thinking either way as long as I can get him to guarantee the program and or my money back... go for it.
You asking this question makes me think he would run circles around you :smile:

ii just realized about it being the wrong thread for the ids. Sorry about that I just quickly answered a question without realizing it.

Dang everyone rockin J's... True Blues (i think behind the chic in jersey), Bred, Crimson 3's, 7s GMP, OG Royals, & some lamely coordinated Corks  :smh: ... A stack on your feet and a $100 outfit...bet he's got a luxury car rinding on E :rofl:

at least he's wearing them...
and what makes you think he paid a stack on the corks?

Why do people hate on people wearing heat? as if that's all they got?

At least he's confident enough to wear the damn shoes out when 80% of us in this thread who have them are too afraid of creasing -__-

At least he's confident enough to wear the damn shoes out when 80% of us in this thread who have them are too afraid of creasing -__-

I don't know if Id wear em like that in a club, only cuz it's asking for a fight.

Then again I wore white red Jordan 4s to the club, so maybe I would. End of the night, the Jumpman logo on the joints looked he could.only fingeroll now lol

Dang everyone rockin J's... True Blues (i think behind the chic in jersey), Bred, Crimson 3's, 7s GMP, OG Royals, & some lamely coordinated Corks  :smh: ... A stack on your feet and a $100 outfit...bet he's got a luxury car rinding on E :rofl:

idk about you guys i wear all my shoes for any activity b.

but. . . . he didnt win the chip wearing the Xs. . . . .
THIS^^^^^^
wink.gif

For those that went to the Cork raffles, I'm curious to know an estimate of how many people went to your HoH?

Your walking around here with some lube, a pack of condoms, zip ties, and a mask on trying to say people are asking for it.
rollin

PLENTY Of Solid Dudes On Here That Have Helped Me Out In The Past Or I've Developed Friendships With Because Of This Love We Share For Sneaks Know I'm ALWAYS Willing To Return The Favor Free Of Charge When And Where I Can... Hell I Even Ate A Few Bucks Helping Out The Last Homie With KD ASG's....
:pimp:
he-ain-t-lyin-o.gif

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]All this bot and sniper talk needs to stop. This is the lebron x thread.

As always you will be banned/suspended for trying to buy/sell/trade. Make use of your sig, and that doesn't mean to come in here and start free posting. I will personally be cracking down on this thread. To many people not following simple rules.
[/COLOR]

The corks release turned this thread into a wasteland...

*walks off into the Kobe 8 and Barkley-posite threads*

All this bot and sniper talk needs to stop. This is the lebron x thread.

As always you will be banned/suspended for trying to buy/sell/trade. Make use of your sig, and that doesn't mean to come in here and start free posting. I will personally be cracking down on this thread. To many people not following simple rules.
Amen!

seems like you buy lebrons to show kobe love.....hmmm strange, but whatever floats your boat. Hopefully kobe sees your pics and sends you a signed jockstrap!

Lmao!!!

Hopefully LeBron sees you defend his shoes and sees $ signs...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom