Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Where can I get a pair of LeBron Ambassadors? 

The Floridians colorway is fire.

About the Volts with the "matching" jersey pic... I was never one to like wearing Nike w/other brand clothes or vice versa...
eyes.gif
I feel the same way you do bro, i mostly have nike brand stuff now so its not as a big of an issue but when i would wore different brands it just felt weird

I feel the same way you do bro, i mostly have nike brand stuff now so its not as a big of an issue but when i would wore different brands it just felt weird

Everyone's entitled I guess...but if Nike doesn't make jersey's (which is mostly what I wear when I'm just relaxing in the spring and summer) then what do I do? We all do what we want though so it's all good. There used to be a time when Nike did NBA jerseys' though. Have a few Wizards Jordan jump offs and some of Bron's old Cleveland joints. :smokin

those ring cerimonies are blah...seen them in person and had them offered to me various times, in fact alot of people have them in this online FB sneaker group im in. pretty crazy once your in there sample dont even feel special anymore lol.

but on another note, anyone think its funny how everyone likes the crown jewels now that they are a tad bit harder to find and price has went up?? :rolleyes

the cork bandwagon will be back IMO, once pairs dry up and price goes up. all in all. great shoe, best LBJ X..IMO..only one i kept :smokin

So is the way things go now.

Buy shoe... hold shoe.. wait for new shoe to release... sell old shoes to pay for new shoes?

Are they ever worn during that process?

If not that process is pure booty.

Take it from someone who lost 600 pairs from my collection full of one of one's and one of 16s that I do this to wear what I have.. looking at them did nothing for me.

All 600+ I have now.. I rock (no pun intended)

Everyone's entitled I guess...but if Nike doesn't make jersey's (which is mostly what I wear when I'm just relaxing in the spring and summer) then what do I do? We all do what we want though so it's all good. There used to be a time when Nike did NBA jerseys' though. Have a few Wizards Jordan jump offs and some of Bron's old Cleveland joints.
smokin.gif
i hear what your saying, its just one of those things that puts people in a awkard position
roll.gif

i feel what you're saying nikedealer. I make it a point to rock all my kicks, especially since i lost a good chunk of em due to a burgulary last year (xmas eve, who does that?). This year has been about rebuilding.  Rock em while u can!

Take it from someone who lost 600 pairs from my collection full of one of one's and one of 16s that I do this to wear what I have.. looking at them did nothing for me.

showin' out and showin' off has always been a part of the game for some folks-- but it used to be that you had to wear your kicks to show them off.... now thanks to facebook/twitter/IG.... you can just be a closet collector for attention and what not. I agree... tis wack.

i hear what your saying, its just one of those things that puts people in a awkard position :rofl:

How does that put people in a awkward position though? You're telling me that your tee matches your jeans(as far as brands go) everytime you get dressed? Even worse you're talking about the brand of kicks matching the brand of a jersey :lol:

yea my 11 got cancelled even though i'd checked out before some others here who got em.
ah well, glad some onliners got em as well as those who camped. they probably had to sell that 11 to the campers

sivasdescalzo.com's Lebron Cork lottery winners (USA winners
wink.gif
). They said they had close to 1.5K entries for what appears to be one full run of Corks.
mean.gif

Aurelien Verdeil – Francia (Talla 7 US)

Zamane Pierre – Emmanuel – Francia (Talla 7,5 US)

Kim Glynn – Estados Unidos (Talla 8 US)

Jose Luis Hurtado Rebate – España (Talla 8,5 US)

Darryl Ince – Estados Unidos (Talla 9 US)

Saif Shareef – Estados Unidos (Talla 9,5 US)

Darío Pozo – España (Talla 10 US)

Kim Karant – Estados Unidos (Talla 10,5 US)

Rychter Lee – Alemania (Talla 11 US)

Dominic Wierzbicki – Estados Unidos (Talla 11,5 US)

Jason Ayers – Estados Unidos (Talla 12 US)

Frank Nooper – Estados Unidos (Talla 13 US)

sivasdescalzo.com's Lebron Cork lottery winners (USA winners :wink: ). They said they had close to 1.5K entries for what appears to be one full run of Corks.:smh:

Aurelien Verdeil – Francia (Talla 7 US)​
Zamane Pierre – Emmanuel – Francia (Talla 7,5 US)​
Kim Glynn – Estados Unidos (Talla 8 US)​
Jose Luis Hurtado Rebate – España (Talla 8,5 US)​
Darryl Ince – Estados Unidos (Talla 9 US)​
Saif Shareef – Estados Unidos (Talla 9,5 US)​
Darío Pozo – España (Talla 10 US)​
Kim Karant – Estados Unidos (Talla 10,5 US)​
Rychter Lee – Alemania (Talla 11 US)​
Dominic Wierzbicki – Estados Unidos (Talla 11,5 US)​
Jason Ayers – Estados Unidos (Talla 12 US)​
Frank Nooper – Estados Unidos (Talla 13 US)​

oh man, i been waiting for this raffle!! i was hoping by some chance i'd be on this list! argh!

got the corks waiting on me at the local fedex
nthat.gif

can't wait to pick them up at lunch

Last edited:

Buy shoe... hold shoe.. wait for new shoe to release... sell old shoes to pay for new shoes?

Are they ever worn during that process?

Well come to the world of sneaker leasing Rocky, completely obliterated the sneaker hobby for those who genuinely like shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom