Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of the 'Bron Xs being purchased are being worn casually, is there even a need for a 'casual' version of said sneaker?
What they're used for and what they're made for are two different things.

Nike produces them as Basketball sneakers. Their official product categorization is what leads to alternate versions such as one made specifically for casual wear. 

Last edited:
Did the dunkmans already release anyone know?
Twice. The Dunkman Volt released the same day as the Floridians back in November I think. Then we had the Tennis/Volts release last week.

The Ring Ceremony PE looks hot.

Nike knows some of the people buying the Lebron are casual shoe wearers (like myself), which is why the $180 is steep since many of us aren't going to use the "technology."

got these this month-so im not that sour for missing out on the Corks..
Early Release?

Too nice though, these are at the top of my list for March 
nthat.gif

NBA.com & MiamiHeat store

I have the same jersey, just remember Adidas jerseys are long as hell
Thank u for that
Info, do u know if they fit closer to the body?im about 175 lbs 5'10 ..last time i bought a jersey was 8 yrs ago..

got them in from end

the detail on these are ridiculous

def. going to stock these

box came in pretty damaged but shoes weren't harmed ...and wasn't hit with a customs fee!

Got mines from END today with the quickness.

No Custom fees either

Last edited:
Got mines from END today with the quickness.

No Custom fees either
i ran out of the fedex with quickness after i picked them up hahaha

i was already emotionally ready to pay 50-80 bucks on top of the shoes

Got my second pair of corks today too from NDC 2nd day air. Flawless. Went right on my feet. Def fit a bit bigger than regular x's since there is less padding. I wonder if this is how the elites are going to feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom