Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dudes think about sales too much. if u like the shoe that much just buy it right away and don worry on whether or not it might reach sale racks. If ur waiting for em to go on sale it must mean u dont like them that much
If I can get a pair for cheaper by just waiting it out a few months, I'm doing it.

Not to rain on anybody's parade BUT...we've all been waiting for info on the proposed Home Floridians here...

View media item 133136
But I happened to come across these on eBay just now...is it just me or do they look REMARKABLY like what we're waiting on....however the auction states it's a Home and Away package of "Highest Quality Varients....ie FAAAKKKEE. Guess we know where that original pic came from??? Since we can't post live links I posted the pic. Thoughts...

View media item 133137
View media item 133138
Glad I made my iD Homes :smokin
View media item 131456

Last edited:
Thought I read something earlier in the thread that the home floridians were going to be a PE for Lebron only. I sure hope he was lying..

Are they limited?

Na they all look like a GR, the Jades and Fls have full sizes only but I think you can get the half sizes in the jades on ndc europe, I also saw the breds today @ £165 :x thats £5 MORE than the nike+ pressures!!!

1. They didn't sell out.
2. You're asking how come we can want so many South Beach shoes? Can't the same be said about black and red shoes? I think there's been far less teal and pink shoes than black and red.
1. So what's your point??? They are still sitting better for people that will want them later on for a sale price.
2. When I was mentioning that. It was me saying you want the same looking shoe identical to a shoe you already have from top to bottom with no noticeable difference.
3. This is old news now I'm not 100% sure on everything. And I know your not perfect either pal so at this point this discussion means nothing. Let's keep it moving and not cry about what did or didn't happen. I swear it seems like some of you guys have stocks in Nike or are a president of nike sales division. I'm happy they didn't sale out because I'll be looking forward to a future markdown price.

Only pair of X's I wanted was the Jade's, didn't make a move. 180 keeps turning me away. I need a CW that I REALLY like in order to buy.

Not to rain on anybody's parade BUT...we've all been waiting for info on the proposed Home Floridians here...
View media item 133136But I happened to come across these on eBay just now...is it just me or do they look REMARKABLY like what we're waiting on....however the auction states it's a Home and Away package of "Highest Quality Varients....ie FAAAKKKEE. Guess we know where that original pic came from??? Since we can't post live links I posted the pic. Thoughts...
View media item 133137View media item 133138Glad I made my iD Homes :smokin
View media item 131456

Thought I read something earlier in the thread that the home floridians were going to be a PE for Lebron only. I sure hope he was lying..

I remember hearing that too.

Got my Jades today for $119, after bday coupon and military discount :smokin

The manager at Champs wouldn't let me use the bday coupon even though he said they got 24 pairs in and only sold 1 pair (this was around 1pm yesterday)...I'll go back later this week and try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom