Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got the receipt from both purchases....First purchase was an 11.5 (which is my size) that I paid retail for...The second pair is a size 12 which I got with my discount...I didn't think about switching boxes tho good thinking man...I might just go ahead and do that

Wait if you have the receipt for the pair you didn't get the discount on just return them. I'm not understanding whats the issue, you should get a full refund for what you paid. Don't switch the boxes when you can just return them, whats stopping you from a normal return?

You're going to switch the shoes in the boxes and return them? I feel your frustration but if someone goes to buy those and gets home and they're the wrong size that's messed up. Just my opinion.

Yeah I thought about that too and didn't want someone to go through that...I'll just take the L...I'm just grateful that I was able to even grab a pair regardless of the discount or not...

Ive got the receipt from both purchases....First purchase was an 11.5 (which is my size) that I paid retail for...The second pair is a size 12 which I got with my discount...I didn't think about switching boxes tho good thinking man...I might just go ahead and do that

Wait if you have the receipt for the pair you didn't get the discount on just return them. I'm not understanding whats the issue, you should get a full refund for what you paid. Don't switch the boxes when you can just return them, whats stopping you from a normal return?

i'm stumped too unless it has final sale stamped on the receipt

The thing is that the pair I paid retail for is my ACTUAL size..That is the one I want to keep...The 12 I paid with the discount is not..

Ok so go in and explain that your discount was used one but not the other and tell them you only want your true size with the military discount. That manager is an AHOLE out of all times to deny a military discount :smh:

I hope it works out for you. Threaten to call corporate while in store if need be, goodluck...

So you payed retail on your actual size, but discount on the bigger size? Take the both back to the store. Let them know your returning the size 11.5 then buying it again using you're discount. Then just return the larger.

I've never done that with sneakers, but I've returned and "re-bought" things if I received a coupon like the next week. Some places like best buy will even just apply the discount if your still within the return period.

So you payed retail on your actual size, but discount on the bigger size? Take the both back to the store. Let them know your returning the size 11.5 then buying it again using you're discount. Then just return the larger.
I've never done that with sneakers, but I've returned and "re-bought" things if I received a coupon like the next week. Some places like best buy will even just apply the discount if your still within the return period.

This.

So the plan is to flood the market with 180 version Limit the 200 dollar version and sparingly release the 270 version to top tier accounts and Miami? Nike is kidding right? Cant wait to see the 2013 lineup.

Can anyone tell me how much LBJ VII's were with Full length Air Max? 160-170? Thanks

They are pushing people toward Nike iD as well - those are priced at $300.

i'm stumped too unless it has final sale stamped on the receipt

The thing is that the pair I paid retail for is my ACTUAL size..That is the one I want to keep...The 12 I paid with the discount is not..

So they sold out of size 11.5 at the store not giving you the coupon. I'm under the impression both sizes work for you so returning the retail pair was the option. Well in that case go there today since it's Veterans Day and see if they will do a price adjustment. If not, call corporate and I'm sure they will reimburse you with a gift card.

I would call corporate. Lowlife lame denied you a discount you earned year round and wouldn't honor it the weekend of the NATIONAL OBSERVATION of our thanks to those who keep us safe?

Call them or post his name and store so I can embarrass him.

This.

That's like 6 shoes in 7 games...don't quote me on the math fellas! lol... Be nice if he actually wears a release pair other than the Pressures in a game.

He can't really wear any of the released pairs yet.

Olympics
Blue Diamonds
Jades

Are all nowhere near Heat colors.

Edit: He's also worn those regular Breds in addition to the Pressures.

Last edited:
V-Day's are nice too. Hope they release so I don't have to make them on iD. They're prolly iDs though.

He could wear the Jades on St. Patty's Day( if they're playing)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom