Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't impressed by jades or pressures in person at my local HOH.. too shiny and cheap looking.

Not to rain on anybody's parade BUT......
Such a reach. The fake and OG pics dont look alike. The flywire for example.

As mentioned they said the Home is a PE.

Sounds like you trying to justify your Home ID purchase which is why you made sure to mention it yet again.
I picked up on that vibe as well.

No need to justify your IDs as long as your satisfied with them that's all that matters.

Love these. The look so perfect. Went half up from my true but that may have been a mistake. May try for an exchange.

Thats what I'm saying and have been trying to tell people. These are TTS. Yeah they are slighty snug but no where near uncomfortable. The "snug" aspect of these Xs adds to the performance. But there is plenty of toe room once you wear them. Unlike the 9s. Don't know why everybody is so eager to BUY a shoe that is not their true size. Bottom line if you wear a size 10 and you feel like you have to go up .5 a size in these for comfort reasons then your TRUE size is 10.5. I get that the 9s ran small and warranted going a half size up. But not these. The shoe is already slighty bulky as it is. Dont make it worse by buying a shoe that is too big for you. I would hate that, just my two.

I was a little disappointed they didn't release the Jades Nike+ enabled. I think that the out check marks on Nike enabled give the shoe a much better look (3d as oppose to cheap laminate look).

Such a reach. The fake and OG pics dont look alike. The flywire for example.
As mentioned they said the Home is a PE.
Sounds like you trying to justify your Home ID purchase which is why you made sure to mention it yet again.

I picked up on that vibe as well.

No need to justify your IDs as long as your satisfied with them that's all that matters.

:smh: Not really guys. While happy with what I did, was merely trying to provide my fellow NT'ers with some possible insight. I was ANXIOUSLY waiting for info on the original pic that was posted forever ago. I was like "finally" but then nothing ever came, and we've seen TONS of angles of almost every shoe that is on the release calendar so far EXCEPT for the Home Floridian ones. The original pic is all that's ever surfaced. That doesn't seem odd?

Even if it is only a PE, we got plenty of Ring Ceremony pics didn't we? I guess it is what it is, was just trying to provide some info for everyone here as I know there are plenty of heads waiting to hear something on an official release. I came across that pair on eBay quickly while at work so I didn't have a ton of time to fine tooth comb the pics for similarities, just thought it odd that a clearly FAKE pair was identical to a pic we've all been waiting to hear something on. Guess I'll keep that type of *ish to myself next time. Sorry if I offended anyone... :rolleyes

Went to the mall in the morning to cop my Jades and the manager would not let me use my military discount?! Whatever still copped...Later on in the day I ended up going back to the mall and copping another pair but in a different size, THIS time dude working the register actually let me use my discount..You guys think I could get away with returning the pair I paid with the discount with the retail receipt? I just want my money back man....I know its weird but anyone else been in this situation?

Dc30 no one is offended, not sure what I'd be offended about, just making an observation.

It was mentioned before that there wouldn't likely be a Home version of the Floridians and that the best case scenario would be that they would be a LeBron PE, so people already resigned themselves to the fact that the Home Floridians releasing was unlikely.

Went to the mall in the morning to cop my Jades and the manager would not let me use my military discount?! Whatever still copped...Later on in the day I ended up going back to the mall and copping another pair but in a different size, THIS time dude working the register actually let me use my discount..You guys think I could get away with returning the pair I paid with the discount with the retail receipt? I just want my money back man....I know its weird but anyone else been in this situation?
Shame the hell out of the manager. It's veterans day weekend. The nerve of him. Call corporate.

You can return them if the size is the same (size is on the receipt)

You can return them if the size is the same (size is on the receipt)

Yeah thats the thing, sizes arent the same. Damn it oh well.. Still can't believe that manager would not allow my mili discount on Veterans day weekend..I might just go ahead and call corporate but feel like its going to be a waste of time..

Yeah thats the thing, sizes arent the same. Damn it oh well.. Still can't believe that manager would not allow my mili discount on Veterans day weekend..I might just go ahead and call corporate but feel like its going to be a waste of time..

You don't have the receipt from the 1st purchase I'm assuming? You could always switch boxes.... :nerd: Most employees only look at the size on the box to match the receipt then check if the shoe looks unworn. Don't think many look at the inside label to make sure its the same size.

Last edited:
So the plan is to flood the market with 180 version Limit the 200 dollar version and sparingly release the 270 version to top tier accounts and Miami? Nike is kidding right? Cant wait to see the 2013 lineup.

Can anyone tell me how much LBJ VII's were with Full length Air Max? 160-170? Thanks

You don't have the receipt from the 1st purchase I'm assuming? You could always switch boxes.... :nerd: Most employees only look at the size on the box to match the receipt then check if the shoe looks unworn. Don't think many look at the inside label to make sure its the same size.

Ive got the receipt from both purchases....First purchase was an 11.5 (which is my size) that I paid retail for...The second pair is a size 12 which I got with my discount...I didn't think about switching boxes tho good thinking man...I might just go ahead and do that

Call corporate it's the right thing to do. To treat someone in the military like that on veterans day weekend over a shoe release is un-american. Just my 2 cents.

Easy Pickup Here At The Recently Opened HOH...... Seems Like There Were PLENTY Of These Jades To Go Around.... Kicking Myself A Bit For Not Swooping Up The SOL Hyperpostite First And Then Going Back For These, But This Colorway Was A MUST For Me And Wasn't Wanting To Miss Out On Them 8)

Lil Bit Of Comedy Broke Out While In Line As Well. This Angry Ol' Grizzly Momma Was NOT Letting Her Cub Leave The Line Empty Handed :lol:

Last edited:
Dc30 no one is offended, not sure what I'd be offended about, just making an observation.

It was mentioned before that there wouldn't likely be a Home version of the Floridians and that the best case scenario would be that they would be a LeBron PE, so people already resigned themselves to the fact that the Home Floridians releasing was unlikely.

It's all good, was just posting thoughts on the pics I found, wasn't trying to boost up any of my previous posts at all. Not my bag. Was merely saying that IMO it looked like the original pic was actually a pair of fakes. The post said something like "my boy pulled this from the stock room" so I highly doubt it's LeBron's PE lol.

Was just really looking forward to this colorway that's all. And until we actually see the Heat play in them Floridian jerseys and Nike drops the word I'm going to keep hope alive!

Ive got the receipt from both purchases....First purchase was an 11.5 (which is my size) that I paid retail for...The second pair is a size 12 which I got with my discount...I didn't think about switching boxes tho good thinking man...I might just go ahead and do that

You're going to switch the shoes in the boxes and return them? I feel your frustration but if someone goes to buy those and gets home and they're the wrong size that's messed up. Just my opinion.

I was a little disappointed they didn't release the Jades Nike+ enabled. I think that the out check marks on Nike enabled give the shoe a much better look (3d as oppose to cheap laminate look).

I agree with this even though I wouldn't want to drop an extra $20 to have that. They could've done it in white with some marbling of light green like that seen on the Chinese Jade jewelry. Also make the toe box swoosh red. They are still good like it is now though.

edit: thanks Peru for taking the time to do the lace swap. The green was not needed though :x :lol: appreciate it :nthat:. I think when I get the Pressures the swap will be done. The extra hit of red is better than the grey imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom