Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics Dc.

Hoping to have my Pressures by the weekend.

In regards to the PE LeBron yesterday for Veteran's Day the upper is apparently navy blue and not black which is what I thought they were originally.

Thank you sir. As for the PE they definitely look black, but Nike will probably call it Dark Obsidian or something akin to that. Too bad they couldn't snag the W against the Grizz...

NO THAT WASN'T BAD AT ALL.

:tongue:

Very disappointed to hear Floridian home color way not going to release, hope that changes, away cw look booty to me. On the fence with Under Pressure CW but feeling the Xmas...

Thank you sir. As for the PE they definitely look black, but Nike will probably call it Dark Obsidian or something akin to that. Too bad they couldn't snag the W against the Grizz...

LeBron wore iD's against the Grizzlies

Pressures look straight rediculous in that pic up there with all the other Breds. I'd say pressures win. Glad I got em...

Last edited:
Pressures look straight rediculous in that pic up there with all that other Breds. Id say pressure win. Glad I got em...

Dug the shoe from the first pics and it's a great shoe in person. Many of the pics don't do the shoe justice, especially the red flake in the black upper. Really sets it off in the daylight. Lots of other J's and LeBron's in bred CW's but they're still dope to me. Sometimes I like to see the shoes we buy actually touch the NBA courts...MJ anyone? lol

I hooped in my pressures the other day, things got torn up. 3 pick up games, swoosh smudging off, bad smudges on the black upper. Just looks bad. Returning, will stick to the 9s for ball, they look great forever.

I feel ya bro - after just 1 pickup game my pressures are ****ed :smh:

View media item 134294
My GMs are not as bad but still a problem on them also

View media item 134297
Great shoe for ball but there are def quality issues - the heel on my pressures look like theyve been chewed by the dog!
View media item 134298

:lol:

My boy balled in his GM and his someone stepped on them, the swoosh fell off...

All that technology and they can't even get the swoosh to stay on
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom