Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 11/1*****12, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 11/15/2012, By End of Day

Last Location:
Memphis, TN, United States, Monday, 11/12/2012

I had to give Jades a second look, went to the mall, try them on again. I passed still. They do look better in person than pics though.

STOPPED BY A FL TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT THE BLUE DIAMONDS THAT WERE GROWING ON ME... STILL THINK THE PRESSURES LOOK REALLY GOOD AND PROB BETTER THAN THE BLUE DIAMONDS...BUT THEYRE NOT WORTH RETAIL. KINDA WANT EM...DONT WANT EM ENOUGH KINDA THING....

SAW THE JADES IN PERSON..... REALLY CHANGED MY MIND...THESE LOOK INSANE IN PERSON...BUT THEY REALLY FAILED WITH THAT STICKERED NIKE SIGN SMH..... THATS MY ONLY COMPLAINT AND BIG PET PEEVE OF THE X'S

UPS wasn't working before this afternoon in observance of Veterans Day.
Tracking #'s should start working, mine shows early delivery for Wednesday from NDC.

really??? because i got 2 unrelated parcels today from UPS today (11/12/2012)

Last edited:
Nike emailed me they shipped my order, however tracking not working right now.. hopefully I get the shoes by thursday

Just asking, is it true there only doing prism in gs sizes? I'd like to cop I think they'll be even doper with a lace switch, and will all stores get dunkman & floridians cause I just want the flo's
Any info is appreciated
The rep from Nike Basketball at HOH Miami said they were GS only.

Everyone got the black laces for Jade lace swaps from other X's right? Mine didn't come with black laces as far as I know, woulda been nice if they included two sets of laces with even a $180 shoe. Where can I get some black x laces w/o buying ID's?

Is it Nike or Lebron that is doing all this special box stuff? Either way it just feels like their trying too hard to create hyped sneakers with boxes and limitedness and how every shoe has a random inspiration logo. jordan wasn't doing this and look what happened to his shoes...and still isn't. If you make tight shoes people will want them. Kinda getting to be too much. I know I know if you don't like them don't buy them. Just sayin.
At HOH Miami, the Nike rep asked everyone if we liked and were there for the special box for the pressures. She also asked if having a limited edition box would make us want to purchase shoes we otherwise wouldn't get. Everyone said yes :x, so I'm expecting more of these boxes.

[COLOR=#red]not a fan at all..think im going to id my son a pair to wear with his school uniform though..that gs is hideous [/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom