Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob not an issue with the reg X its the nike+ with the fancy swoosh is not nearly as durable for ball compared to the swoosh sticker. The heel on my pressures were like that out the box tho so there is evidence the quality is not as good as it should be.

Plastic shoes not holding up? Say word? Whoever would have thunk that? 
laugh.gif
 Nike stay trolling. 

sorry to hear of the cancellation notice MuLLiNs7388. They oversold? Did they compensate you with a coupon code at least?

sorry to hear of the cancellation notice MuLLiNs7388. They oversold? Did they compensate you with a coupon code at least?

I'm guessing they oversold and they didn't compensate me with a coupon code. Received one e-mail "Order Cancelled - Out of Stock" followed up by another e-mail "Jimmy Jazz Order Cancelled".

There is sooo many shoes coming out that I'm not even mad.

I did succeed on NDC with the SOL Hyperposite, pending shipping confirmation of course. The SOL were the one's I was really shooting for. Just tried getting the Jade's first on JJ and not worry about them. The last time I was able to succeed with two shoes on a limited release with NDC was for the ASG/Galaxy release. But that was with the old NDC system when it was all about being quick before the site crashed.

Last edited:
Not a fan of most of these colorways, Fireberrys, Xmas and Jades are all that I'm liking right now. I can see why people would like the Corks but $299 for a shoe retail is ridiculous, whether you have the money or not if you're not uterlizing the + system you're being extorted.

The problem on the plastic swoosh is much worse than the elite 9s, Ive seen the swoosh flaky coming out the box on these Xs :smh: Im not precious about my ballin shoes if I ball in em I dont expect them to look DS but out the box........thats JB BS.......

Any chance the Pressure's drop to the 160 range before they sell out? False hope and probably going to cop anyways since i love that colorway

Like my ID's better than release

Right now my favorite pair is my HWC iD's, over Fireberry, GM and Jades.

The problem on the plastic swoosh is much worse than the elite 9s, Ive seen the swoosh flaky coming out the box on these Xs :smh: Im not precious about my ballin shoes if I ball in em I dont expect them to look DS but out the box........thats JB BS.......

I haven't seen any problems with the plastic swooshes so far on any of the iD's.

Any chance the Pressure's drop to the 160 range before they sell out? False hope and probably going to cop anyways since i love that colorway

I have a feeling they will sit and even outlet bound. If you can wait until Eastbay's xmas 20% giftcards that's $160 for the Pressures right there(assuming they will sit until January 2013)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom