Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think LeBron is keeping Nike in the "black" from a financial stand point. Just like Jordan didn't. Everybody can't afford those price points of shoes. But I do believe they make good on him or else they would sign him to such large contracts. No Limited and QS releases aren't what pays all their bills, but I bet it is increasing the publicity(word of mouth) about what they are offering and people wanting to "stand apart" or be apart of something "exclusive". That's all I meant by agreeing with him.

no one product will keep nike out of the negative. they are too far above flat for this. i understand what you are saying, but it doesnt exactly support your view. sure the limited models attract more attention to the brand, but what good is attention that isnt creating income? these people that learn about it and become interested by this are more likely to buy GR items than to go thru hoops to try and get a QS shoe. you think a young kid in middle school is gonna convince his mom to go stand in line for 6 hours to get a pair of $200 kicks? no but he may convince her to walk into a shoe store and buy them off the shelf.

no one product will keep nike out of the negative. they are too far above flat for this. i understand what you are saying, but it doesnt exactly support your view. sure the limited models attract more attention to the brand, but what good is attention that isnt creating income? these people that learn about it and become interested by this are more likely to buy GR items than to go thru hoops to try and get a QS shoe. you think a young kid in middle school is gonna convince his mom to go stand in line for 6 hours to get a pair of $200 kicks? no but he may convince her to walk into a shoe store and buy them off the shelf.

Thanks for your response, but I just see things a little different. I agree with what you are saying and have more to say, in just not wanting to "clog" the thread with personal conversation that could be used for more information. Speaking of, when do you all thin we will see the black history month version seeing they come out in January?

Some of the worst colors of the 9s dookie all over these 10s, when are they going to read what is on NT and actually hit us with some decent colors?

not my pics. a member from SC posted these. Lebron gave a kid his pe's from da nets vs heat game last week.
dsc09180e.jpg

these are :smokin

bronnetsshot.jpg

Last edited:
Not too sure bout that, buddy.

But why even compare? Just enjoy the Xs for what they are....a decent addition to the Lebron line.

QFT... I always thought the Cannons were one of if not THE best CW of the 9s... and as for comfort, the full air max on 10s are a nice look but I think the 9s are more comfy... but then I can only judge from the Blue Diamonds so far on 10s

I will have a pair of LeBron X's by the time the NBA season is over. They are cold!

Those bred released in europe a while back....ariu d the same time the pressure releasee here it m not mistaken....
No go for me.... I havent been able to copp a single lebron X thus far....
Given my 2 favorites the gm and fireberries were limited....
Jades are tempting but too many releases coming up for me to buy a shoe m not really crazy about....
M surprisingly "cheap" these days.... besides my closet is full of shoes dat j barely gt to wear....
Been trying to call it a quit but some keep pulline back.... sad

SNEAKERMANE BACK :wow: :pimp:
YOU MUST OF BEEN IN LURK MODE :lol:

Been laying low out of frustration. Didn't like how Team Lebron ended the run on the IXs (releasing Championship Pack only in Miami) OR how he started the run on the Xs (dropping Crown Jewels in 5 stores only & not even releasing Ring-Ceremonies at all. :x

It's like he didn't learn from the IXs that colorways make his shoes. You don't have to flood the market with every colorway (Chinas, Big Bangs, Miami Vice Elites) but at least give people a shot at them joints.

I don't think Lebron will EVER learn the fact that when your a star athlete, people want to wear what YOU wear. Jordan sold mad shoes that way. Enough with this PE & limited to 3 stores bull&@#%. If I can't buy it, I don't care about it.

I'm just saying.....:D

I don't think they will come with red laces. You can use the red laces from the Jades though if you own them. I could see it now, someone will wear the x'mas on one foot and Jades on the other. Bet.

I dont think its the same red tho, I might go for a lace swop on the pressures the blk and red might go better

Been laying low out of frustration. Didn't like how Team Lebron ended the run on the IXs (releasing Championship Pack only in Miami) OR how he started the run on the Xs (dropping Crown Jewels in 5 stores only & not even releasing Ring-Ceremonies at all. :x
It's like he didn't learn from the IXs that colorways make his shoes. You don't have to flood the market with every colorway (Chinas, Big Bangs, Miami Vice Elites) but at least give people a shot at them joints.
I don't think Lebron will EVER learn the fact that when your a star athlete, people want to wear what YOU wear. Jordan sold mad shoes that way. Enough with this PE & limited to 3 stores bull&@#%. If I can't buy it, I don't care about it.

I agree with this statement a million percent! I really get tired off seeing Lebron posting pics on Instagram of him wearing exclusive colors of his "own" shoes and not releasing them to the public:smh: I mean we get it there your shoes, so it's only right that he wears or displays them early but I feel he needs to also release them too. He seriously had to way many pairs of Lebron 9's that didn't release to the public (Lebron 9 Palmers, Watch for the Thrones, What The Lebron, and the Dunkman Elites) not to mention the near impossible to get colors like the Championship packs and now his marketers are already starting to do the same thing with the Lebron X with releases like the Crown Jewels. I'm really hoping they have more relase like the Cutting Jades which were a sought after shoe but available were everybody whoe really wanted them could get them.

I agree with u. I'm glad I grew up watching MJ because I could always wear the same shoes as he did(Kobe is cool about it too). It seems LeBron likes to separate himself, and to me, that is his selfish ego. If he really was a cool guy, he would let us be able to obtain the same shoes he wears on the court. Just out of the X, I can tell u that I already would've bought the gold championship X's and also the home colorway with the black vents and red jeweled midsole...but of course, I can't. It's really a turn off to me. It seems I buy less LeBron's each new model bcuz of this crap. I'm just sayin' too.

love tha homes ,specially the lighter shade of red that outlines the swoosh

id like to see the jade laces in the homes

i like the breds that r gonna be the qs too, but ya gotta add some white speckles on the midsole and throw in white laces .................. good ta go

still LOVE tha JADES more than any X ive seen, that *****in shade of green is ....................................... IN-SANE !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom