Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to join the x family...jades were/are the only retail release I'll be getting. Seen those "seaweed" dunkmans today...not bad...green is more of a foamposite pine color...should be easy cop for those that want em, cause the champs that showed them to me don't EVER get good shoes lol

:smokin

I picked up my Jade's yesterday, and wore them out last night. My boy grazed the air unit a bit when we were walking...now there is a small mark on it that won't come off. SMH.. What should I use to remove that?

I hooped in my pressures the other day, things got torn up. 3 pick up games, swoosh smudging off, bad smudges on the black upper. Just looks bad. Returning, will stick to the 9s for ball, they look great forever.

Is it useless to cop at Foot Locker, Eastbay and Champs at the same time? 

Don't they share the same inventory?

Last I Checked This IS A Shoe Forum........ It's A Good Looking Shoe, What You Mad At People Showing Their Appreciation For?

Mad??? I have the Cutting Jades :lol: but I was just saying I didn't get why people keep on posting pics of the shoes over and over when we all know what they look like :rolleyes but do what you like I'm just ready for some "new" heat to show "Appreciation" for

JADES ARE INTERESTING...THE GREEN IS NEVER CONSISTENT FROM PIC TO PIC...AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME ILL NEVER GET WHY THESE WERE NOT MADE THE XMAS 10S... ADD A JEWELED SWOOSH, SOME WHITE DOTTED THREAD IN THE LACES AND BOOM

sure they are, via nike.ID.... just make them

lol. The ones that have been pictured are not releasing and those were the ones I believe he was addressing. That was my only point. You can obviously make a very similar pair if you want but there will be some differences.

jades and the homes are the only 2 colors worth buying so far. everything else is a disappointment

dont know why everyones so fascinated with the floridians or dolphins cw.

hoping those Olympics with the red swoosh will release. no +plz.

THE RED SPECIAL BOX WAS 270 AND THE REGULAR BOX WAS 200. HOWEVER, SOME STORES LET THE RED BOX VERSION GO FOR 200-JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP. I BELIEVE THIS INFO WAS POSTED PAGES AGO IN THE MORNING. CLEARER PICS MAKE THE PRESSURES LOOK WORTH IT...STILL NEED TO SEE EM IN PERSON AND MAKE SURE IM NOT BUYING UP ALL REMOTELY GOOD COLORWAYS JUST CUZ
The way it worked was the special box was shipped separately. So the first people to cop just received a regular pair of the Lebron Pressures. The staff would take it out of the regular box and put it in the special box for you. When you paid and walked out of the store, you were walking out with your shoes in the limited edition box as well as the empty regular box your pair originally came in. HOH Miami just gave us the enabled version, but I'm assuming we could have asked for the Sport Pack version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom