Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair from Eastbay and was sent a 15 instead of my size 7.5, don't see how someone can mistake a size 15 box to a smaller size but it's happened and I'm far from pleased.

You're talking about dumbass Eastbay here, why are you surprised?

It's 2012 and these idiots still ship shoes to people in BAGS.

My Jimmy Jazz order got cancelled. Im going to call and complain. Its been a few days and they still didn't refund my account.
But hey maybe ill get a coupon out of this.
anyone deal with them before?

Anyone else feel the X are a pain in the *** to lace/unlace? I got my jades and was trying to unlace them and they were giving me all kinds of ****. love the shoes though
smokin.gif
Yup.  Really annoying.  Had a similar problem when I would tie up my IX's for bball, the laces were hard to unlace from the pull tabs. First time I wore my pressures had the wife help me unlace them and tie them for me, haha.  Worried about the flywire lacing coming down the shoe.  Is there an easier way to tie and untie? 

Yup.  Really annoying.  Had a similar problem when I would tie up my IX's for bball, the laces were hard to unlace from the pull tabs. First time I wore my pressures had the wife help me unlace them and tie them for me, haha.  Worried about the flywire lacing coming down the shoe.  Is there an easier way to tie and untie? 
I put a safety pin in the flywire when lacing/unlacing my jades.

After reading all of these stories about losing the flywire during re-lacing, I'm too scared - I'll just rock them str8 outta the box

saw the jades in person today, wasnt impressed by this colorway... they were still sittin at a few stores.

People are mad that LeBron has exclusive shoes?  smh
i agree If any of us had our own line we would all have exclusives smh   Cant knock Lebron for that.  what we should be knocking is Nike for coming out with a lot of BS colorways so far.   The X's have so much potential but with the $20.00 price increase just to get the textured swoosh it rubbed a lot of sneakerheads the wrong way.   Im still gonna keep my fingers crossed that Nike is saving the best colorways for 2013.   allstar, china, plus some college colorways and since they have the dolphins colorway on id and Nike is still releasing there version of dolphins colorway i wouldnt doubt if they came out with there own sprite and SB colorways.  

Cool story bro
laugh.gif

Thats what happens when you do good by the others, they do the same.
Definitely.  I would've held the pair regardless because I know how hard it is for those dudes working retail, especially at a store like FNL.  For $180+tax I'm not gonna trip.  Usually not one to do a favor for the sole purpose of receiving something in return, but when it works out that way you can't do anything but be thankful.

Holding tight for now to see what's on the horizon. I personally love the fact that Nike's throwing $200 and $180 shoes out there and they're sitting. Keep jacking up prices and see how many of us are disciplined enough to stand our ground and only get what we really want.
Off topic- anyone at NY Sneaker Con? I've got some peeps up there that said it's a bunch of 12 year olds selling their very non-DS shoes. Trifling.

Holding tight for now to see what's on the horizon. I personally love the fact that Nike's throwing $200 and $180 shoes out there and they're sitting. Keep jacking up prices and see how many of us are disciplined enough to stand our ground and only get what we really want.
Off topic- anyone at NY Sneaker Con? I've got some peeps up there that said it's a bunch of 12 year olds selling their very non-DS shoes. Trifling.

Curious what the calculation is for "sitting"???

JM

[COLOR=#Red]JM [/COLOR]can you drop some info on the QS brons are they really the Black/Red ones?

Also the "Prism" will drop in Mens Sizes correct?... Any info on the Xmas Brons release date

Last edited:
Was able to cop Jades today easy peezy for my gf's son. Was first come first serve at GSP in Paramus. Said they opened up regular time 10am. Got there 915...like 4 employees were walking out with their purchases and the MGR asked what size I needed. Said 12 (he's only 14 yrs old too!!!) she asked LeBron right, and I said yes. Grabbed my pair and checked out 3 minutes flat. No line whatsoever and she was cool enough to do it before the opening as the lights were still off. Copped my pair last drop date so 1 pair was all I needed. Congrats to all that copped online or instore! :smokin
You hit us with the transcript and everything :lol:

Yo the people up at nike are ******* geniuses, make people think the Jades will be a limited GR than stock sell out, restock sell out , then restock sell out. People that love the model spend extra dough getting them ID's cause they're not liking the official colorways. Nike got people's mind on lock. 

I've been balling in the pressures for a week now and i must say, these are the best shoes i've played in. I bought the 2012 hyperdunks and tried them on but they felt too stiff so I returned them and bought the Lebrons and it was a great decision. I was playing in the KD4's and although the lebrons are heavier, i definitely don't feel it. I went TTS and Everything fits just right(i have normal/slightly narrow feet) These needed no break in time at all, gives excellent lock down, cushion and grip. I cannot stress how amazing the cushioning is, coming from someone with messed up knees. They still look brand new minus a couple scuffs along the air bubble.

I haven't had any problems with the laces, I've completely re-laced them without holding up the flywire loop holes and i didn't lose any of them. After a couple wears they loosen up to make it easier to get your foot in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom