Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the Prisms on release day, have to say there is something about them that make them one of my favorite pairs of lebrons

I think you can contact Swoosh and they will send you a lace for free. Just let them know the problem, saw a post a while back on how another user complained and they sent him a lace.
nerd.gif
I have already tried doing this. I might try again since I have only tried once but the rep on the phone told me many times that Nike used to offer replacement laces but they do not anymore and that there was no way she could get a replacement lace sent to me. She told me they aren't sold anywhere online also.

Still looking for halp so I can buy my first lebron X I really like these ones

Haven't bought a pair of LBJs since the Cool Grey 8s but these Xmas 10s have given me the fever. Hopefully the Corks aren't impossible to acquire feeling those *no hypebeast* but those Lavas are to sick too :smokin

Haven't bought a pair of LBJs since the Cool Grey 8s but these Xmas 10s have given me the fever. Hopefully the Corks aren't impossible to acquire feeling those *no hypebeast* but those Lavas are to sick too :smokin

The beasts will come out once we get near RD. I know this game all too well. :nerd:

I have already tried doing this. I might try again since I have only tried once but the rep on the phone told me many times that Nike used to offer replacement laces but they do not anymore and that there was no way she could get a replacement lace sent to me. She told me they aren't sold anywhere online also.

Still looking for halp so I can buy my first lebron X I really like these ones

Can't you just return the shoe? Or buy another one and switch the laces.

will be out in vegas when the corks release, any recommendations on where to cop.

Nike town store on the strip, Footlocker at the Fashion mall, Undftd and Suite 160. I would call ahead and ask around. Lived there for 5 years and that's where I use to cop all the ''limited'' cws at.

corks will probably be impossible to get. can't imagine how many they'll produce. I bet denims pull alotta hype too as usual. we shall c. want one for tha collection but I dunno about wearin these at 305. gotta put these up in the dining room next to a bottle o wine. hell after droppin the cash for these might have to get the cheap box wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom