Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna try university and get there round midnight. Wonder how close to the front i wouldv'e been. Oh well, online or bust now
You guys are wiling on me but I can't do that. I value sleep. I can wake up a little early but not going to ruin my night. Nor will I camp. And with the way Mike is releasing, I don't get heated I missed a release.

I didn't get the MV IX Elite, Oly 7, Thunder IV, Bred XI until I got raped by EuropeKickz and changed my mentality to now. I did want the WC3 but didn't get it thanks to FNL. But life is too short.

Seems like every sight sold out of the brons in seconds, but I just went on FNL five minutes early saw the KDs and copped those.

The Internet here sucks so I couldn't mess w trying to cop online. Looks like FNL and NDC are out. It looks like all of the shoes are in Houston.

Last edited:
Got my size, an extra pair of the KD's and those mean *** shorts!!!! What a day. So happy. Used my 15% code too 
nthat.gif

Just got the ASG X from nike store. smooth as ****. hyped. I know a lot of yall dont dig these but they were a must... the only lebron I loved. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom