Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those in the DMV.  I just reached out to @footlocker via twitter to confirm if HOH PG Plaza is doing fcfs or a raffle for the LeBron X "Corks".   They have said that they will look into it and get back to me.  I will post it here if in fact I receive some feedback before Friday.

it's 1st come 1st served at PG HOH

pimp.gif
these pics really make me want to cop. Got the Kobes today for retail (crazy story), now if only I could catch these the same way
glasses.gif
my kobe's came in the mail today! so sick in person! lebrons scheduled to be here tomorrow, cant wait to see them! grats on the kobes & goodluck w/ the lebrons!

What if dude doesn't like anything those brands put out? You all kill me with dropping these fashion brands on NT. Some people like to rock Nikes and if a pair he wants is in short supply and all it will cost him is $800, let this dude rock his $800 shoes.

Dude they wlll never learn, not everyone is buying shoes to impress everyone else...smh..some people on this forum have the mindset of 15 year olds i swear.

Just entered a raffle for Corks, if I win I'm putting them on the trading block for Royal 1s. I can careless about Corks as they do NOTHING for me. I just need Royal 1 leverage :lol:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Was able to get 4 raffle tickets, better than nothing but still a long shot. Gonna be on Nike come saturday morning too

Ppl in the DMV "HOH PG Plaza", it has been confirmed by @footlocker  "@dvdxtreme 
We have confirmed it will be a first come, first serve basis and the launch locator information has been updated. Thanks"
LOL WOW Good luck whoever is going to PG AKA the zoo, i remember the yeezy fiasco people almost died....that place is the worst in the DMV to go to even try and get a pair of sneakers and the employees there are shady as hell

this :smh:

selenium.select("class=selectBox-label", "9"); // this selects size 9

selenium.click("class=add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange")

selenium.waitForElement("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

selenium.click("class=checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

[font=Consolas, Lucida Console, monospace]After you click on the twitter link you run that script and this will get you to the checkout page!! HOLLA BACK![/font]

Last edited:
W

selenium.click("
class
=
add-to-cart nike-button nike-button-orange
")

selenium.waitForElement("class=
checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange")
;

selenium.click("class=
checkout-button nike-button nike-button-orange");

After you click on the twitter link you run that script and this will get you to the checkout page!! HOLLA BACK!

[/quote

What's this do?

selenium.click("
class
=
")

;

selenium.click("class=

After you click on the twitter link you run that script and this will get you to the checkout page!! HOLLA BACK!

Swag

W

selenium.click("
class
=
")

;

selenium.click("class=

[/quote

What's this do?
NOTHING if u dont know how to use it! 

roll.gif

Okay, I have two raffle tickets. I had to drive a very LONG way to get the second from HoH Dadeland. They were way more professional about it than HoH Florida Mall. They actually took down the size you wanted versus the shady hype beast ish Florida Mall was doing, "You take whatever shoe you can get."
Dadeland's raffle system is legit. They're very organized about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom