Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
Dont forget the blue lights lol. I would say in the middle. Honestly the volt could throw people off.. cause i usually look for kobe / durant / lebron and click instantly.. but with two releases you gotta read more.

The KD Texas and Roshe Run pack also are gonna be tweeted.

:x

When ordering from Nike..is the tax applied to the original price (w/o s&h) or the final price (w/o s&h)...basically, if you use a gift card, will that knockoff price be taxed or the orig 250? 

Still wondering what Nike defines as "1 Per Customer"

I know It dosen't say one per household but I am wondering how Nike defines that term. Say you and your brother both live in the same house and want a pair would it be possible to each get a pair using your individual bank accounts/credit cards.

Or would the fact the the shipping/billing information is the same tip off Nike and get your order canceled.

Basically I've got different credit cards, names, completly different people. But both using the same billing address (shipping address could always be changed if need be).

Anyone have experience ordering multiple limited pairs from NDC? Any help would be apprecited.

When ordering from Nike..is the tax applied to the original price (w/o s&h) or the final price (w/o s&h)...basically, if you use a gift card, will that knockoff price be taxed or the orig 250? 
Youll still be taxed normally. The giftcard is just another form of payment

So 250+ tax

My Cork Review

Thanks NT fam!

I to need to give a huge thanks and shoutout to JYUNG101, picked me up a pair of these ASGs down in Houston for a fair price, this guy is legit and a real dude in this game, thanks again man. Will post pics when I'm able to swing this size swap.

Just gonna go ahead and posts these pics to hype them more, plus I can't help but enjoy looking at them. Really hoping I can snag a pair.

Via: Six Feet Down

Just finished watching heat bulls game - someone had a pair of ring ceremonies at the exit gate trying to get em signed. No dice

anybody else feelin' like the white sole on the corks threw the rest of the shoe off a little bit? would've liked to have seen it be all cork or a black sole myself. maybe even a red sole...

Just scooped up 2 more raffle at another spot.

Dude surprisingly said they didn't give away that many tickets. Music to my ears.

Just finished watching heat bulls game - someone had a pair of ring ceremonies at the exit gate trying to get em signed. No dice

I sure wish they'd release those already.

Nike.... :smh:

Last edited:
anybody else feelin' like the white sole on the corks threw the rest of the shoe off a little bit? would've liked to have seen it be all cork or a black sole myself. maybe even a red sole...
i feel like that off white/creme makes the shoe complete....a black sole would trash it...a red sole would throw it off...all shades of brown and off white/creme just go together 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom