Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greece has like Great Depression type unemployment numbers. Give them a break

I already knew Nike is shady on prices in Europe (we're talking the official nikestore.com website)

It goes like this:
270 euros in Poland, Germany etc.
281 euros in Italy
231 pounds in UK, which is basically 270 euros again
190 euros in Greece!!!

Greece WINS. SMH @ NIKE

HERE TO CONFIRM BOTH.;p)

Got my Crimson III order out of the way tonight from SH, ready to aim for these in the morning. 
nthat.gif

Congrats to those who copped. But I never knew NDC Europe was like that smh. Only thing that makes sense is Greece doe

they do that kind of thing all the time...

flyknits 180 euros over here....thats around 235 dollars and over there retail is 150 dollars... :smh: :smh: :smh: @ nike be trolling us hard.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten a call from HOH Dadeland Mall 
laugh.gif
. Its either NDC or bust. I scored on Retro '88 and Royal Blue 1's so these are just whatever

Just a little salty because I did the research and was even able to stop working long enough to get some close, but so far. NDC it is as I am 0 for 4 for raffle tickets. It doesn't pay to be a size 11.5/12 and trying to win a raffle at HOH.

Got my Crimson III order out of the way tonight from SH, ready to aim for these in the morning. 
nthat.gif
negative ghost rider!

I copped a third barkley posite at retail over those crimsons....
pimp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[chris]  still releasing corks tonight? midnight?

[Cristina 6043]  Hello, my name is Cristina 6043, how may I help you? 

[Cristina 6043]  Unfortunately, no 

[Cristina 6043]  We will be releasing them on monday morning 

[chris]  i just asked like a hour ago n it was yes what happened

I guess the link posting here is just a drop in the bucket compared to the ******** at kicks deals blasting the info out to 40,000 people. I thought they were about getting kicks at less then retail not for over retail from a UK site.

JIMMYJAZZ

[luis] I was told earlier by a csr that the Lebron Corks would be released online at 12am is that still true?

[Marilyn6027] unfortunately the time of release has changed to xxxx

[luis] Monday? The official release is on Saturday?

[Marilyn6027] I believe so

[Marilyn6027] we will release them on xxxxx

[Marilyn6027] Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

[luis] so is this final or subject to still be tonight

[Marilyn6027] final

[luis] what time? this sounds absurd that you all would release two days after the actual NIKE announced release date

[Marilyn6027] 12,  yes, however this is when they will be released on our site

Last edited:
I guess the link posting here is just a drop in the bucket compared to the ******** at kicks deals blasting the info out to 40,000 people. I thought they were about getting kicks at less then retail not for over retail from a UK site.

It will still be way less than resell. Everyone uses Kicksdeals then immeditaley hates on them for blasting sites. :smh:

People go to start menu:

1- Search for cmd or open run if on XP machine

2- type ping store.nike.com    and then your ping will be posted.

That simple

Never knew you could test your ping like that. My lowest was 11 my avg was 16. Does it make a difference if youre on wifi or hard wired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom