Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad the release is over...  The hype for this shoe was crazy.  Now hopefully the thread won't jump 20 pages in a day and I can keep up.

To whoever thinks there are bots or that people actually take the time to write bots to crawl NDC twitter feed, use autoclick to select sizes, etc., you're nuts.

You do not realize how much work would go into that for shoes...

And before someone jumps out and says "sure I do".  Okay, PM me then and send me a single line of valid code that has anything to do with a bot for buying shoes...
Probably half the people in this thread used a bot so think again.

Did anyone else get a window that said that their session timed out and the shoe was no longer in your cart......IMMEDIATELY after you click the 'add to cart' button? lol

Yes I got that first time I hit add to cart. Then followed by the never endin spinning circle of saltiness.

aVZgT.gif

I got my pair

Well officially struck out on my 11.5/12.... Congrats to those who copped. ESpecially those who wear my size. Hope you rock em! Peace out NT

To whoever thinks there are bots or that people actually take the time to write bots to crawl NDC twitter feed, use autoclick to select sizes, etc., you're nuts.

And before someone jumps out and says "sure I do".  Okay, PM me then and send me a single line of valid code that has anything to do with a bot for buying shoes...

heard that 50 times now, go to sleep

Nice Try

This is the dumbest thing written on NT that I've ever seen.

lol this guy. it can be done, and has been done with some of the most simple coding. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom