Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just so happens my 3 favorite pairs that I was able to cop with ease on RD happened to be the 3 hardest pairs of Xs to cop and That makes me hypebeast? .. Lotta salty mogs in here....

its not just the bots taking over the game look at ebay people have picture with 3,4,5,6,7, pairs of corks 
mean.gif

Don't worry guys. This shoe will retro in ten years!! That's when I'll get finally get it. lol

Bots can read captcha, I can show you video of a bot that creates yahoo email accounts.

and Nike would never do such a thing anyway because it will make it even harder for people without programs :lol:

now that people have these can i get some opinions on how they fit?

They def run big, had to go TTS rather than the 1/2 sz up.

I've been in the sneaker game for over 15 years. Serious collections ALWAYS have an advantage. Doesn't matter if its online, offline or outer space. There will always be those who get the kicks and others who sit back and complain they missed out because of the 'system.' Bottom line is Nike does this on purpose. They have releases that feed the resellers because it keeps the mass distributed shoes selling. Most people can't get the limited releases but thirst over another pair that can help fill the void of missing out. Some are Tier 0 players, some are GR players. Know your lane, the system isn't set up to be fair or even. But most complain about trying to be in the fast lane when you live in the slow lane.
sometimes its fun to complain though lol, but yeah if someone has an advantage either adapt to it or do something else, complaining will get u nowhere

It just so happens my 3 favorite pairs that I was able to cop with ease on RD happened to be the 3 hardest pairs of Xs to cop and That makes me hypebeast? .. Lotta salty mogs in here....
crown jewels aint really hypebeast in that pics of them were released a few days before they released, the gold medals and corks on the other hand were hyped to the max by nike. I dont really think that the lebron line is really hypebeast. Hypebeasts usually wear **** like yeezys and other overpriced ****

Well, Lebrons are some of Nike's most expensive shoes. And the Corks were originally going to retail for $305.

Wonder if they're going to pull the same shenanigans with the Kobe and KD or are we just going to Elite territory?

im glad theres no hype on the volts. and barely anybody is talking about the dolphins. perfect, i should be able to walk into a store and grab both

:smokin :smokin

Lol at the dude crying hypebeast.
Most likely hurt because he couldn't cop.

Was the same dude crying on scripting forums for someone to build him a bot :rofl:

Lol that rhymed

In other news, I'm in LA and just got offered a cork in my size for DS Space jam XI's and 500$.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Im sure that if the Xmas/Volts/Homes were the 3 most limited, you would have a completely different favorite 3...

500? thats too damn much. Maybe the space jams and 300, maybe

***** is u smokin them corks aint worth nothing space spams and $500 is pretty much $900 cash. the corks aint worth no more than retail or less. to even trade the space jams for them is dumb

Thought i had them to checkout this morning like many, then nike hit with the infinite spinning wheel. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom