Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got that "I'm allergic to anything GR" condition, huh homie? :D

Haha.. Nah not at all, I actually have been searching for Floridians around my way, color ways of the X were just weak to me compared to the IX... I damn near fell for everycolorway except Freegums and Dunkmans... Snoozed on mangos as well :/

Hi NT Fam,

Below is a pic of the wood cork box limited edition special package I won at 21 Mercer Yesterday. This was the only one at 21 Mercer, raffle ticket says 1 of 21. I'm assuming the other 20 were for the gold boxes since my gold box ticket was out of 21 as well and they mentioned they only had 20 gold boxes.

Not sure how many of these were made. Anyone have any insights? Did they have the wooden cork box anywhere else? Solefly in Miami? I was totally shocked when I won, birthday is today so made my weekend. In addition, any insights on the value?

View media item 285542View media item 285544

my pair shipped of Friday. were suppose to be overnight-ed but i guess it got caught up in the snow storm. when they get here ill post how they hold up in a full days wear 

^ Damn, nice come up on that box 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hi NT Fam,

Below is a pic of the wood cork box limited edition special package I won at 21 Mercer Yesterday. This was the only one at 21 Mercer, raffle ticket says 1 of 21. I'm assuming the other 20 were for the gold boxes since my gold box ticket was out of 21 as well and they mentioned they only had 20 gold boxes.

Not sure how many of these were made. Anyone have any insights? Did they have the wooden cork box anywhere else? Solefly in Miami? I was totally shocked when I won, birthday is today so made my weekend. In addition, any insights on the value?
smokin.gif

Hi NT Fam,

looks like its going to be posted on ebay very soon.

slowly going down in price.
smokin.gif
hopefully they drop close to 600 on ebay so i can msg seller to pay thru paypal and hopefully end up paying a little over double retail.
little off topic, but bro i cant respond to your DM bc NT says i hit my "daily reach" and i dont know why. but anyways, dm me like your twitter or other way to contact you so i can respond please!

Lol, all this for basketball shoes............. That you CAN'T even play basketball in! Wow, nike...... Next are shoes that aren't meant to be worn. I made my money on these, moving on to the next

Comparing Nike shoes to luxury cars or even dinner plates is always a rather amusing conversation. I'm sure the engineers at Ferrari would blush at being mentioned to children in sweatshops in China. Ferrari doesn't have to create artificial demand by controlling their supply. Only Nike needs to do that in order to keep "loyalists" buying multiples of the same thing in different colors using sub par material while labeling them a high quality product. Apple too has learned how most Americans think, marketing > substance always wins. 

Yet, Tinker Hatfield took inspiration for one of the Jordans from Ferrari.

Also Ferrari is something a certain financial status is required to obtain... For those with it it's nothing. For most of us it's a dream to aspire to. Most of us that cop these have the luxury to do so, while alot of teens and financially responsible adults can only aspire to such... Making money for Nike now (us) and generating a reverence of Nike... So when you comeup and can afford it, you'll cop their sneakers.

Like I said many times before,the product relate to each other BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LUXURY ITEMS, meaning the materials or function isn't what makes them better... IT'S THE VALUE ASSIGNED TO RARE OR SPECIALLY PRODUCED ITEMS or their rarity.

It's the reason a buffalo Nickel (face value 5 cents) is more valuable than a current quarter (face value 25 cents). People assign it a value based on rarity and demand....

But I tire of debate about something a little thought and a dictionary teach. People keep arguing semantics and never think about what the words put together mean. Several dUdes i agree with, and they keep talking against what i said because they dont get that I agree. Lol. End of the day, mine may never reach a high resale value because Ima wear em.

(intelligence off) These *****s are dope and that's why im rocking em cuz...

I just bought the $600 sz 11 pair from FCLA.  I figure I was willing to pay $450+customs fees from an international site, so this price really isn't that bad.

Lol, all this for basketball shoes............. That you CAN'T even play basketball in! Wow, nike...... Next are shoes that aren't meant to be worn. I made my money on these, moving on to the next

I wore these over my parents house. My dad was "are those made of cork?" I said yes. "to play basketball in?" No dad. These are lifestyle shoes. He says "so Lebron James, a basketball player has a basketball shoe, that you can't play basketball in?"

All I could do is look sheepish lol... It Is crazy when you think about ut.

I wore these over my parents house. My dad was "are those made of cork?" I said yes. "to play basketball in?" No dad. These are lifestyle shoes. He says "so Lebron James, a basketball player has a basketball shoe, that you can't play basketball in?"

All I could do is look sheepish lol... It Is crazy when you think about ut.
its the new wave of style. function serves no purpose.

I just bought the $600 sz 11 pair from FCLA.  I figure I was willing to pay $450+customs fees from an international site, so this price really isn't that bad.
Good for you hope u used link i posted
I did.  Thanks for all your help.  I'm just concerned the order won't go through because you can add 10+ to your cart.  I can't imagine they really have that many sz 11's in stock.

I did.  Thanks for all your help.  I'm just concerned the order won't go through because you can add 10+ to your cart.  I can't imagine they really have that many sz 11's in stock.?
Yeah I ordered a size 11 three hours ago off flight club so I dont know whats up.

well not everyone has a program which screws other people over for their pair, or else i wouldnt pay over retail either but its things like this which make it worse for everyone else in the long run. do i want to pm you and ask about helping me? yes. do i think you will? no. prove me wrong.

Lol. So angry. Before the programs it was still near impossible to cop off Nike.com stop kidding yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom