Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]
carrier_header.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[Lu] I am trying to type here

[Ramon 6026] Hello, my name is Ramon 6026, how may I help you?

[Lu] I am typing question

[Ramon 6026] okay

[Lu] if you were in my shoes would try to contact Nike Corp. and make them aware of how JJ's took advantage of their Nike account by back dooring their Lebron Corks and lying to the Nike fans about their release having them check their site for 4 days...?

[Ramon 6026]
Dear Customers,

The limited pairs of the Lebron X Cork style that were supposed to go up on JimmyJazz.com were accidentally shipped to a Jimmy Jazz store, and are at this point sold out.  We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.  Please feel free to use coupon code UJ32 to get Free Economical Shipping on your next order.

[Lu] copy N paste the response shall we?

[Ramon 6026] Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

[Lu] So you realize after continuous statement for 4 days of release dates that on the forth day they "got shipped to a store"?

[Ramon 6026] it was shipped today

[Ramon 6026] you could contact Nike if you like

[Lu] First release was Friday 12am... then Sat 8am then "Tech difficulties" so Mon "random time" then OOPS we sent them to "a store"... telling me that all "makes sense"

[Lu] Ramon lets be real... I'm 33 NOT 12.

[Ramon 6026] Okay sir there is nothing I can do to change your mind

[Ramon 6026] but this shoe was sent to the store

[Ramon 6026] we do not have it

[Ramon 6026] you could contact Nike

[Ramon 6026] they are already aware of this sitution

[Ramon 6026] but at this point there is nothing else I can do

[Lu] What info is on record as to this "mystery" location the order was sent to so I can see if they have any remaining since the order came in today? Please and Thank you Ramon6026

[Ramon 6026] we just have that it was shipped to a store

[Ramon 6026] I sont know what store

[Ramon 6026] because the store and the website are two seprate entities

[Ramon 6026] I cannot see th einventory of any stores

[Lu] So can you assist in directing to the correct phone number of the correct entities? Seprate entities yet the order was sent to the wrong one... how??? BUt anyways the # please.

[Ramon 6026] 2012105577

[Ramon 6026] ext.5000

[Ramon 6026] that is the ohine number to corporate

[Ramon 6026] they would be able to further assis you

[Ramon 6026] but they are closed at this time

[Ramon 6026] you would need to call tomorrow

[Lu] Ramon tell me you do understand my concern here?

[Lu] or not...

[Lu] is this the "if I don't respond maybe he'll go away" tactic?

[Lu] Thankyou for the "help" you were able to assist me with.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
 Damn im thinkin JJ just did back door deals with this right here

Considering buying the LJ X Extraterrestrial from ************* and buyer wants me to pay via Paypal gift.  How safe is this?

Considering buying the LJ X Extraterrestrial from ************* and buyer wants me to pay via Paypal gift.  How safe is this?

Although this isn't the right topic of discussion, paying through gift is exactly as it says: It's a gift... you're giving and not getting. Don't do it - you're not covered if he doesn't send the item.

yeah what about those elites...?europe pricing(nike employee account info) is unreal...279 euros..thats 350 dollars... :smh: :smh: :smh:..no pics though...i have codes and colours should i upload them?

Not safe at all, theres no buyer protection when doing this so they could send you anything/nothing and you wouldn't be able to fight it through PayPal. I'd just add the 4% and have the seller write you an invoice that way there is buyer protection. Unless you know this person and trust them but still not worth the risk

Don't do gifts!!!

I was looking at some shoes on Sole Collector and they were a great price but the dude was a scam waiting to happen. He asked for Paypal sent as gift then he asked for a Moneygram

:lol: Like really dude

I think someone may have already posted those. But that's the only information we have on them so far... no other details have popped up about any of this year's Elite series

Im sure he is also offering you the option to pay via invoice as long as you cover fees.  Stop being cheap.  
laugh.gif

I do alot of transactions thru paypal gift. No reason for them to take that huge chunk of money from me plus a transaction fee. But than again, not everybody is legit as me either.

Can anyone give me some insight on how these RSVP snipers work? I heard the do the whole DM thing for you, but doesn't that only happen on some releases?

Can anyone give me some insight on how these RSVP snipers work? I heard the do the whole DM thing for you, but doesn't that only happen on some releases?
Yea heres a tutorial on how to make one if you'd really like, 

http://blog.tropo.com/2010/08/13/linking-to-twitter-using-javascript-tropo-scripting/
Not sure if allowed to post that or not, sorry but the nearest store that does RSVP is an hour away so i have no use for such a thing.

However, I'm trying to get people in the AP programming class in my school to make a twitter link bot, even though nike will probably change it soon

The other twitter link only releases have a different bot/application at will automatically open the link to NDC and select your size, add it to cart and even check out for you. There has been a YouTube clip showing it in action.

Yup & if they fail, or they don't rsvp for a certain release they send you your money back... If you win they send an email to inform of the pick-up time & re-inform you of the size your picking up.

Last edited:
man I had the asg but they actually looked worse in person so I traded them away immediately. you shouldn't pay more than 250 for those locally anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom