Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool. Like the multitude of shoes we have to pick from, we all have different opinions. I think a classic shoe can come from a variety of things not only professional athletes, though most of what I consider classics are products bearing an athletes name.

Also, don't give Nike any more ideas of things to package with these kicks. I already have a hard time controlling this shoe habit :lol:

Post of the Year!

if it was about dudes case then why are foampo-- Nevermind man...but you all get the point.

jerk off, i wasnt posting to buy.. i was wondering if they were legit or not, or maybe a sign of things to come.. just because my joint date is a couple month ago doesnt mean im new to nike talk or the sneaker game, fool!!, thanks for evryone else for not being a D*ck..
he was talking to the other guy who quoted your pic not you... he joined this month jerk off

jerk off, i wasnt posting to buy.. i was wondering if they were legit or not, or maybe a sign of things to come.. just because my joint date is a couple month ago doesnt mean im new to nike talk or the sneaker game, fool!!, thanks for evryone else for not being a D*ck..

Lol.. my post wasn't even directed at you tho

Post of the Year!

if it was about dudes case then why are foampo-- Nevermind man...but you all get the point.

Mature and fair opinion but, Post of the Year? LOL!

I don't consider foams classics but even so Penny actually wore the Royals in game and was killing so your point is what? I don't get it...

Last edited:
he was talking to the other guy who quoted your pic not you... he joined this month jerk off
Lol.. my post wasn't even directed at you tho
Awkward...

roll.gif

the spot came through! sz 13 but i'm a 10. i know 13s are rare to come by so it shouldn't be a huge problem selling them and being able to pick up my size. pretty nice shoes!
View media item 291493

has anyone experienced falling off of the cork even though on display..?i remember a guy posting this up come release day,and im thinking about whether to keep these on display or sell out my pair...if these are gonna crumble after one month of sittting then off they go.:smh:

Only 78 pairs were issued among the 150 stores nationwide.  I was told SF...Vegas were the "nearby" ones.  
Tell me how that makes sense at all
sick.gif
when in HOH there were 12 locations with lets say 1 run each = 12x12= 144 pairs... 21 Mercer had 21-21 numbered.... this is not including other boutiques... JimmyJazz had em too....

Got the jersey in yesterday...NOW...before ya'll say it doesn't "match" or whatever, yes I know this...but it's ASG LeBron X related so here it is.
glasses.gif
Fresh! I love the new jerseys. Did you pay retail? I was wondering if they'd dip in price after the ASG

has anyone experienced falling off of the cork even though on display..?i remember a guy posting this up come release day,and im thinking about whether to keep these on display or sell out my pair...if these are gonna crumble after one month of sittting then off they go.:smh:

I just looked at them and they crumbled :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom