Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody shed some insight

I was provided a 15% off by NDC, but the chick was saying that we can't use them on new lebron releases. Thats contrary to what some members are posting unless they are just lying out their ***.
What gives

Make yourself a few pair of iD's and make that 15% work for you. IMO

I was provided a 15% off by NDC, but the chick was saying that we can't use them on new lebron releases. Thats contrary to what some members are posting unless they are just lying out their ***.
What gives

Yeah buddy that Nike customer service rep lied. They say you can't use it on IDs or new releases but that's completely FALSE! It can be used on anything on the site, including IDs

Was talking to a nike rep he said he was not sure of a restock but dont be suprised if you do see them pop up. I'm sure that's what they all say. 

Thanks for the info man. I wouldn't either. Better to be safe then sorry :smile: .. I don't got much going on today anyhow.

What gives
She's wrong. I just used my code on the All Star Lebrons.

Love it or hate it the cork is a classic shoe. There are people who don't realize it because they are on a campaign against resellers, hype, and the beasts that fuel Nike. If I was unable to secure a pair at retail I would move on like others have said. I did the same when I was unable to secure galaxy foams, Ray Allen and the bin 13's. Nike has produced a special product that included special tickets, special boxes, special material, and was made in limited quantities. Nike only produces so many of this type of shoe and they all will have their own little place in history.
Thank you. All that needs to be said. 

Love it or hate it the cork is a classic shoe. There are people who don't realize it because they are on a campaign against resellers, hype, and the beasts that fuel Nike. If I was unable to secure a pair at retail I would move on like others have said. I did the same when I was unable to secure galaxy foams, Ray Allen and the bin 13's. Nike has produced a special product that included special tickets, special boxes, special material, and was made in limited quantities. Nike only produces so many of this type of shoe and they all will have their own little place in history.

THIS!!

thanks for posting those pics of the ring ceremonies.. i dont need them anymore. i hate burgandy. they look like christ the king 10's.... my old high school. i never liked my schools colors... gold and burgandy. ew. i can make a nicer one on id. might just do that.

How many colorways are left before lows/elites?

Sunsets, Superhero.. any others?

Also when did the Elite 9s release last year? I'm assuming the elite Xs will release around the same time

These beauties came in today. They look even better in person.
smokin.gif
Got mine in today too, nice pics.

someone commented on that pic on Lebrons facebook and he said.. "is the swoosh backwards or is it just the picture"

:x :stoneface: :smh:

the Superheros are hyperflights.  The Lows are all set to drop on 3/23 according to Footlocker's Release calendar

the Superheros are hyperflights.  The Lows are all set to drop on 3/23 according to Footlocker's Release calendar

ok so the only superhero colorway will be on the hyperflights? i remember seeing those hyperflights, but i thought i also saw someone in here say there was a "superhero" for the LeBron X. (KD Vs has Hulk)

have any of you guys seen the elite south beach samples on ebay? its on the ix thread, dont know if the are real or not , not my pic by the way

jordan23dotcom man i swear all you have to say on these threads is just negative... why do you care so much what other people think or do with just a pair of sneakers let them do whatever they want... i dont care how many times youve been repped you dont need to be tellin people what to do it doesnt affect you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom