Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'd rather take my chances with NT's own RSVP guy when he releases his link to the public for use.

I see a lot of talk on twitter is what if these RSVP services all shut down and take your money and run for the big final score :nerd:

Yeah I notice that too when they first came up. Calling people stupid and stuff.

Most people who run those services, can be frequently seen cursing people out on twitter, getting in beefs with other services, none of which know how to run a real business and be professional.

Yeah I notice that too when they first came up. Calling people stupid and stuff.
Most people who run those services, can be frequently seen cursing people out on twitter, getting in beefs with other services, none of which know how to run a real business and be professional.
And yet still you're prob first in line to hand over your money to them

Last edited:
So RSVP $500 + $500 pack = $1K, flip on Ebay for a quick $2k, $1k profit....

If its really is this easy, Im sorry, but I ma have to try. 

Like someone said before, $50 profit is not for me but a quick grand is always welcome. 

And yet still you're prob first in line to hand over your money to them
roll.gif
roll.gif

But why only do that with the KD's and not the 3's too?
My guess is because every retailer had tons including Ndc. These are the back to school jordans nike would've been dumb not to make tons of them I bet there were only a 10th of kds produced of the 3s.

I think the Red X's in the Championship Pack are badass enough to release on their own. Sucks you gotta drop $500 even if you only like one of the pairs.

I have a feeling these will be like the Lebron X Home Elites.  The price is what will turn people away.  Either that or the majority of people copping will just cop just to try and flip it for a profit.

There's a difference between people striking out on the DB3's and this.  The Db3's were $160.  Think all those people got same dough to drop a price tag of $500? But still it's kinda sad that 90% of the people going for this pack is only going to try to re-sell it to profit.  Sad.  Would be a nice swerve if Nike just made 300,000 of these to go around so people that drop $500 thinking they can re-sell it get a hit with reality and lose out.

Last edited:
So RSVP $500 + $500 pack = $1K, flip on Ebay for a quick $2k, $1k profit....

If its really is this easy, Im sorry, but I ma have to try. 

Like someone said before, $50 profit is not for me but a quick grand is always welcome. 
-10% ebay and -3% paypal will put you around 700ish.. but you're still good!

I have a feeling these will be like the Lebron X Home Elites.  The price is what will turn people away.  Either that or the majority of people copping will just cop just to try and flip it for a profit.

There's a difference between people striking out on the DB3's and this.  The Db3's were $160.  Think all those people got same dough to drop a price tag of $500? But still it's kinda sad that 90% of the people going for this pack is only going to try to re-sell it to profit.  Sad.  Would be a nice swerve if Nike just made 300,000 of these to go around so people that drop $500 thinking they can re-sell it get a hit with reality and lose out.
MAN THE BEASTS ARE HARDCORE IN THESE STREETS!!!

THEY'LL GO A WEEK OR TWO WITH LIGHTS FOR A CHANCE AT LISTING THE CHAMP PACK ON EBAY FROM THE LOCAL LIBRARY CPU....
laugh.gif

Does anyone actually want this pack? I'm sorry, but I'm out to sell these if I get them.

this is one of the handful of releases i've truly wanted to keep and wear this year... corks, royals, mambacurials are my top 3 this year. this is pack is right up there. if i could i'd trade the red 10s for the red elite 9s and keep the lows, though :smokin

this is one of the handful of releases i've truly wanted to keep and wear this year... corks, royals, mambacurials are my top 3 this year. this is pack is right up there. if i could i'd trade the red 10s for the red elite 9s and keep the lows, though :smokin

I want the lows as well but can't see spending what they'll go for or even keeping them at the demand they'll be at

Back
Top Bottom