Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by skep  

Did eBay increase from 9% - 10%? I just sold something a couple weeks ago for 70 and noticed the fee was $7

shipping fee maybe, they charge a shipping fee of like 3% or something like that
It's been 10% for awhile.  10% minimum and maximum $250. So you sell an item more than $2500 (ie:$3000), they still charge you at $250.

http://ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Last edited:
this is one of the handful of releases i've truly wanted to keep and wear this year... corks, royals, mambacurials are my top 3 this year. this is pack is right up there. if i could i'd trade the red 10s for the red elite 9s and keep the lows, though :smokin

Agree, I actually want to rock these and keep them. Those lows are nice.

this is one of the handful of releases i've truly wanted to keep and wear this year... corks, royals, mambacurials are my top 3 this year. this is pack is right up there. if i could i'd trade the red 10s for the red elite 9s and keep the lows, though :smokin

I'd keep the lows and sell the elites, but it won't go for as much.

someone just mentioned red elite 9s from last year, man that was a gorgeous shoe. still havent seen that in person

Last edited:
Manual has faired better than me so I hope this guy is telling the truth

Niketown will be fcfs .....only 12 pair no rsvp services..I get every release at nt175 sneakers just this year#sneakergang on ig

what happens when a RSVP service doesn't get you an RSVP?

do you just lose out on your money or do they refund you?

Back
Top Bottom