Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

ASG
Floridians
BHM

Excluding mvp's, based on them being impossible for me to get lol.

Now that its all said and done is anyone really salty about not getting any one PE in particular beside the red suede?

1. Prism

2. Volt 

3. Floridian

I'm lucky my taste allows for discounted pick-ups!

Denim's are the only EXT I considered... but would only grab for retail. So... looks like I ain't getting them!

has anyone heard of "ZioSneaker" i'm trying to find out if they're legit as i'm thinking about getting some lebron ext's from them  

Please explain then, cause the only FAKE corks I've seen have airmax posts inside the bag instead of red zoom max threading...
I just went back and took a closer look. You're right on that part. What I was looking at was the white on the midsole, it looked too thick at first sight. But I think they're legit.

I just went back and took a closer look. You're right on that part. What I was looking at was the white on the midsole, it looked too thick at first sight. But I think they're legit.

Yeah, they just can't get that part down...not sure why it's so hard to replicate, but thank gawd

LBJ X Doernbecher 9/28 via IcySoles (I know he's watching lol).

just seen that tweet. Its a good cause, but there's already enough LeBrons to rape off of. Should just leave it alone, DB everything...smh

Back
Top Bottom