Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

ITT: Butthurt Heat fans and Get Money Boyz groupies. 

Back to the sneakers please 
roll.gif
i dont think anyone is really butt hurt tho, i just think its crazy how chicago is all of a sudden the team just because they "ended" the streak

if cleveland wouldve ended it, i doubt there would be hype about it right now

are you serious?

Have you looked at Ebay? Not sure about Kobes and KDs I would tend to agree there but Brons which are limited 1 - 9 are still pretty solid in pricing.

Unless you are talking in-line.. then yeah.. not many inline shoes hold retail value... but look for a pair of Brons in VII VIII or IX and see what they cost.

I was talking about the inline stuff and the HOH VI and VII stuff, not the uber limited stuff you have, Rock :lol:

Might be wishful thinking but I wonder if what he wore tonight are the "Night Stadium"  since they do have the NSW logo on them??

I haven't been as enamored with any of the suede models as most of you, but those black joints are very, very nice imo

I love when Lebron haters bring up Heat games in the shoe thread, shows how salty they are over bron! where was all this noise when the heat won 27 str8? lol
you gottah love trolls.
I could only imagine the mayhem if Bron fans went into kobe and Rose threads every time the Lakers and Bulls lost. LMAAAAOOO!!

has lebron worn the black suede Xs only two times this year? Boston 1/28 and yesterday 3/27?

Last edited:
guys, be real, like really real, like put your money where your mouth is real

if miami sees chicago, its going to be okc in the finals all over again

theres no way chicago is a real threat to miami in the playoffs

if you seriously think chicago has a chance, dont comment, just pm me and we can talk it out

Last edited:
Remember this night of talking Bulls fans take it in breathe it deep because you know for a fact come playoffs against the Heat you'll be swept. Did someone say something about Derrick Rose coming back? What threat would he be to the Locomotive train that is the Miami Heat and LeBron James? I'm kinda glad they lost tonight because it doesn't matter and now the media can shut up for awhile and the Heat can get back to business.
And now we can get Back to Sneakers
^ No one is saying that Chicago will automatically win in a series, but I'm also not saying that they will lose either its the NBA "anything is possible" "KG voice" lol
tongue.gif
I just was trying to imply that it would be an interesting and fun series just because this win for Chicago ending the Heats streak adds the element of a little bad blood to a 7 game series, so I was speaking as a basketball fan who would like to see a good 7 game series instead of one team or the other getting blown out thats just boring to watch to me personally. And also as a basketball fan of course I would like to see D Rose come back to play against the Heat in the playoffs, that would just add more excitement to the game and series. Either way that's all I meant and also no one is hating on Miami, well not me personally but as a basketball fan I just can appreciate good basketball and that was a good game to watch, streak or no streak!

I know wrong thread but I was wondering if I should pull the trigger on a DS pair of the Bron 9 lows Floridian for $225.00?

the elites are sick, that's definetly what the 10 should have been with to begin with... just not sold on the colorway just yet, though.

Looks cheap and plasticky........and too many different materials slapped together.........or is it only in this video that it looks like that ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom