Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not entirely feeling the blue/orange colorway on the Elites, but I definitely can't wait to see what's in-store for them. The price tag on them (too be expected) is pulling me back a lot.

Last edited:
I stopped watching at "Lebron ex".....
roll.gif

There aren't any pictures of Lebrons personal sneaker collection is there?

I wish there was. I'd love to see how many pairs of Kobe's he has. :lol:

I'm still confused on the colorways for this years elite series. Not a fan if the blocking but the actual changes to the shoe are badass.

Lebron Ex. Iamkickz.com Holla at ya boi mayne.

Repeat 43 times.

laugh.gif

Im still not sold on the shoe. Maybe I still need to see a good colorway. Still def not worth the asking price at all

Startin to cope with the fact that ill most likely be copping, but seriously when the hell do the price hikes stop, when were being asked 500 retail, c'mon lol we need to start a sneaker head civil rights movement

Yup.
Would have liked to see these with a darker midsole
I agree!  Darker and they would be an easy cop for me.  Next thing we're going to see is the Lebron "Skate" shoe...if this isn't there attempt to tax that market already.

Even with the NSW releases, the Elites we've seen and the lows...I am still waiting on the pictures of the White/Gold/Black and the release of either red or black suede and the Pure Platinums! 

Last edited:
Can someone clarify...

When they list NSW, it could mean either a denim/cork/suede type version of the regular Lebron X, OR one of those vulcanized Blazer-like shoes?

Also did they ever show the price for those vulcanized ones?

Can someone clarify...

When they list NSW, it could mean either a denim/cork/suede type version of the regular Lebron X, OR one of those vulcanized Blazer-like shoes?

NSW just means its a Nike Sportswear editions which is tagged on the Corks, Denims, and most likely the Suedes. They are also tagged for the Blazer-like shoes you mentioned. Just designates that is a style from the Nike Sportswear division.

Can someone clarify...

Idk the exact price, but the blazer like shoe is available for Pre-order on kicks-crew for $130 so I'm assuming they'll be somewhere around $100 maybe even less.

Back
Top Bottom