Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I like those crimson elites. Will most likely cop. I passed on the kd v because I found them to be an ugly shoe... eventhough i like the colorway.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the lows fit tts?
Mileage will vary.

I wear 11.5 in most shoes but like most Lebrons, I have to go a half size up. I bought the Liverpools and Hornets/SH.

The lows last year had a nice design boring color ways, which was the start of the terrible X colors/designs.

I wouldn't be surprised if North Korea is holding the 9 designers captive. It don't make any sense how they went from the 8 & 9 to the 9 lows and Xs.

People saying recycled shoe is annoying. The 9s were a great shoe and comfy as hell. Wtf would it matter if it is the same type of bottom. Nit picking fools. You walk on the bottom of the shoe. Last years must of been comfy and nike wanted it that way. To be recycled it has to of left its original place went to someone's house worn then thrown in the bin and then shipped to nike again and then soles ripped off in mass numbers lol I'm jk but the recycled bit is a bit much. You either like or you don't

Couple of things...it's not just the bottom, it's also the midsole, which wraps all the way around and is quite visible. It actually IS comfortable, but they can still keep it comfortable, probably make it even more so, with a new design. Consumers look forward to new designs, and the chance they won't like it is part of the deal, but that's not a reason to keep it the same. Most numbered shoe designs try to differentiate themselves and stick to a certain design theme. When they don't, right or wrong, the sneakerhead assumes laziness on the part of the designer.

All that being said, the comfort of these might lead me to seek a pair or two of these down the line on discount..

Regarding the crimson elites, I like em a lot, even with the liner looking like some cheesy curtains. Works for summer IMO

I'm hoping they do justice with the white/gold elite, other than that, it looks like the X is done for me, i'm happy with the Lava's - only worthwhile CW IMO.

Y'all can have these fruity,uninspired,horribly re-hashed CW's :smh:

Edit: Unless they release the black or red suedes. I know i'd already have the money ready to cop those :smokin

Last edited:
im feeling superhero and crimson joints....price is up there, but thats cool....im kind of hoping they limit the amount they drop, just so all the babies crying about how ugly they are or expensive they are, miss out and end up paying the same resellers they despise so much! Now i know some will respond that everyone should have a chance to cop, but if you snooze you should lose..imo! it wont be the case though cause the closer release date comes, the more minds will be changed and excuses made to pay the price after all!

Lows

"HWC" - Bright Citrus/Blackened Blue/White:  579765 800 -   RD  4/27/13
View media item 340608

University Red/Stadium Grey/ Total Crimson:  579765 600 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340609

"Sprites" - Treasure Blue/White/Volt:  579765 500 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340612

P.S. Elite +

White/Metallic Gold/Black:  579834 100 -   RD  04/2O/13

P.S. Elites

"SUPERHERO" - Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue/Bright Citrus:  579827 400 -   RD  4/27/13
View media item 340624

Total Crimson/Fiberglass/Black/Volt:  579827 800 -   RD 6/XX/2013
View media item 340627

Sport Turquoise/Volt/Violet Force:  579827 300 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340629

Men's Mids

"Dade County" - Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill:  543564 304 -   RD  N/A

"Pure Platinum's" - Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise: N/A:   RD  5/4/13

View media item 340660   
View media item 340661

All of these color ways were listed in SwaggerChamp23's post back in February except for the Pure Platinum's and the Sprite lows.
:x :x :x :x :x

Nike is really sending off the X on a one way trip to hell. These colorways are pie. Why can't we get tried and true CWs like Red Carpets, SLH, Yankees, VII Dunkman and more? Now every shoe got an Easter theme to it, more than the actual Easter lows :smh:

Just got the ASGs for retail and damn, these are hot. I need to get another one to stock.

Best colorway for me so far.

Both of the bright elites will sell out ...  Y'all playing y'all self if you think they will "sit" or go on sale ... Nike will make these limited .. 

Lows

"HWC" - Bright Citrus/Blackened Blue/White:  579765 800 -   RD  4/27/13
View media item 340608

University Red/Stadium Grey/ Total Crimson:  579765 600 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340609

"Sprites" - Treasure Blue/White/Volt:  579765 500 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340612

P.S. Elite +

White/Metallic Gold/Black:  579834 100 -   RD  04/2O/13

P.S. Elites

"SUPERHERO" - Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue/Bright Citrus:  579827 400 -   RD  4/27/13
View media item 340624

Total Crimson/Fiberglass/Black/Volt:  579827 800 -   RD 6/XX/2013
View media item 340627

Sport Turquoise/Volt/Violet Force:  579827 300 -   RD  N/A
View media item 340629

Men's Mids

"Dade County" - Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill:  543564 304 -   RD  N/A

"Pure Platinum's" - Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise: N/A:   RD  5/4/13

View media item 340660   
View media item 340661

All of these color ways were listed in SwaggerChamp23's post back in February except for the Pure Platinum's and the Sprite lows.
:x :x :x :x :x

Nike is really sending off the X on a one way trip to hell. These colorways are pie. Why can't we get tried and true CWs like Red Carpets, SLH, Yankees, VII Dunkman and more? Now every shoe got an Easter theme to it, more than the actual Easter lows :smh:

Can't agree more. The colorways for the X have been mediocre for me at best. I only have two pairs of Xs compared to about 6 IXs that I was able to cop (good thing people slept on almost every pair of IXs before Christmas - cannons and miami nights were easy cop).

Only pair of X I really like is the crown jewels. Love that maroonish red color! Other than that, I have no been impressed at all. Not sure if it's the colorways or silhouette. Could be both. :rolleyes

The Xs have too many cws releasing this year it's like nike is on crack with the Xs

I got 14 pairs minus the Corks, Jewels and Medals. It is a lot. The options should come through IDs.

But the KDs and Kobe's are quickly catching up to Bron. In January, we had one day when 4 KDs came out. A few weeks ago, we had the YOTS Kobe pack drop (4 shoes).

Nike wants to push the envelope.

After seeing the elites I quickly ordered some chaos, championship, and Red ID's. Only other colorway I might get is the pure platinums or suede if they release

Last edited:
Welp.. After one pair of LBJ X's.. I think I'm done..

Will probably only cop other X's I can find for outlet prices or less..

Back
Top Bottom