Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

After reading a few post here, in the last couple of pages, it amazes me how much some of you hate on Sneakermane. Fanboy? dudes not even a Lebron fan, he just likes the shoes he likes. some of you people are full of yourselves! lol

Anyway cant wait to see more colors of the elites.

After reading a few post here, in the last couple of pages, it amazes me how much some of you hate on Sneakermane. Fanboy? dudes not even a Lebron fan, he just likes the shoes he likes. some of you people are full of yourselves! lol

Anyway cant wait to see more colors of the elites.

I personally hate on Sneakermane because he got corks from somewhere I could have easily driven to. The hate will never subside. >:

^^ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted those corks too 
mad.gif

^^^ Looks better than the other lows I've been seeing but still not to sure about the lows :rolleyes

The lows are dope don't care what no one says. I'm feeling that colorway. Only thing that is dumb about lows is the sole being the same as the IX :x

Here's some clearer and higher definition photos of the Night Stadium Lifestyles'

Via: Hoop City

Not a huge fan of the lifestyle, but if these had a darker midsole they would be better IMO

Oh its all good bruh... I appreciate the levity because of what you just mentioned...

Well thanks for shedding some light on the business side I find it interesting....

I'm curious how did the original ix look I actually love the production model

Sometimes folks get too caught up and take this thing WAY too seriously.

We all have different reasons we love kicks.. and the kinds we like.

Trust from a guy who has lost over 600 pairs of kicks which have been everything from 1 of 1's to 1 of 16's and everything in between to samples never seen by anyone... I wear and appreciate all my kicks.

The One to rock and one to stock concept was thrown out years ago when I realized retro and re-retroing was never going away.  If I buy multiples.. Im wearing ALL those bishes...

I just like adding to the discussion when possible. I think some of the best discussions on NT have been about the business of shoes when not about the shoes themselves...

Alot of those have died with old heads not coming around anymore..

If there was no nike logo those shoes would look like generic target/payless shoes for $19.99

Without a doubt... they're going for this "premium" lifestyle look but the materials don't even look good. I guess the "laser etched detail" is supposed to make up for that.

I'm not trying to sit here and say other's shouldn't like them... but... I'm just getting really fed up with the way Nike is doing things.

I think the Pricepoint on the Lifestyle shoes should def be brought down and even put on NikeID like some other Lifestyle kicks.  I'll be doing up a few of the low cut Canvas/Leather/Suede joints on there now.

The Lifestyle shoe shouldnt have resembled the sneakers at all in my opinion.. but I know that wasn't a design decision.. that was all above design.

Them infrareds are TOO crispy, the home elites are lookin clean too...decisions, decisions.

Already have two pairs of Jades.

And it's already been stated, you can ID a pair of South Beaches or Miami Vices. But...you could do the same for the Dolphins.

Last edited:
I think they're actually tryna step away from the SB CW and focus more on the Premium NRG releases. Good move by Nike. I hope they realized they jumped the shark with the teal/pink

Back
Top Bottom