Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm just glad the Denim hype isn't Cork part 2 . That was annoying as crap. 

Last edited:
Pffff different shoe sme ish.......... really?! All along we all knew denims will catch the hypetrain..... like it toook dudes
That video change their mind..... niketalk though......sa.e peeps bashing are the one coppin multiple...

Wasn't really feeling the denims at first, but the more I see them, the more I like them. That video was the icing on the cake!

The bright crimson or turquoise elites must be the dade county because in the original post with all of the info they said the turquoise l/bright citrus/windchill was it but blogs are saying its gs only :frown:

Last edited:
I really hope taht everybody continues to hate the Denims so they'll be easier for me to cop, but we all know that's not going to happen :lol: all the people up her blabing about how they don't like them will say things like "I just bought them to resell" "I bought them for trade bait" or "I bought a size I dont wear because it was the only size left" :stoneface: Welcome to the next generation of sneaker buyers.

I've been wondering this for some time and I know that I'm out of whatever loop, so excuse my ignorance...

But wth are dade county colors and what makes everyone so sure about that theme being on a future X. Where does this idea come from?

God that kid is such a tool.
Usually I dont critique the shoe reviewers because everyone has their grind and all that jazz...

But for some reason.. as soon as this dude hit the scene something about it rubbed me oddly... 

But I guess if your parents are rich you have access to people and things others dont.. I cant hate on that..

But then maybe I am lol

Not so fast young fella I'd give a week prior to the release[/quote]
Probably. I'm hearing April 20 release date so i guess we got 9 days to see how bad it gets. 

Last edited:
It's going to be the same as the Easter Kobe's, YOTS Kobe's, HGG AJ 13, Foams, probably raffle again unless Nike wants to do one of their okie dokes, where they vary the quantity of the production run. Example Bred 13, Red Vs and Royal 1.

For the little ones
These are the kids pair that has the exact same colors listed as the Dade County pair. Speckled midsole is new though.

@ntsap, the Dade County's are a regular X, and not an elite CW.  And that post says that as well.  I made a post with pictures and release dates copying SwaggerChamp23's post and matching up the info.  Neither the Crimson's nor the Turquoise elite's are the Dade County's, the shoe above is that colorway listed.

@Domo, Gentry tweeted that the Dade County LBJ X's would be a colorway releasing and would be a favorite.

Gentry also tweeted that the Denims would be slightly more limited than the Cork's, so you can fully expect them to be a hype machine once an official release date is given.  Gentry also tweeted at the end of March that the Denim's would be releasing "next month", which is April 2013.  Cork posts didn't go insane until we knew 2/23 was the RD.

Last edited:
yeah i forgot to add the colorway of those .. it's Turquoise/Bright Citrus-Windchill

Last edited:
^ so in essence those are the Dade county, just in a GS size?
Yes sir.
Lows

"HWC" - Bright Citrus/Blackened Blue/White: 579765 800 - RD 4/27/13

University Red/Stadium Grey/ Total Crimson: 579765 600 - RD 6/18/2013

"Sprites" - Treasure Blue/White/Volt: 579765 500 - RD N/A

P.S. Elite +

White/Metallic Gold/Black: 579834 100 - RD 04/2O/13

P.S. Elites

"SUPERHERO" - Hyper Blue/Pure Platinum/Blackened Blue/Bright Citrus: 579827 400 - RD 4/27/13

Total Crimson/Fiberglass/Black/Volt: 579827 800 - RD 6/01/2013

Sport Turquoise/Volt/Violet Force: 579827 300 - RD 5/25/2013

GS Mids

"Superhero" - Blackened Blue/Pure Platinum/Bright Citrus: 543564 401 - RD 4/27/13

Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill: 543564 402 - RD N/A

No Nickname, but exact same colors as Men's Dade County colors

Men's Mids

"Dade County" - Turquoise/Bright Citrus/Windchill: 543564 304 - RD N/A

"Pure Platinum's" - Pure Platinum/Black/Sport Turquoise: N/A: RD 5/4/13

All of these color ways were listed in SwaggerChamp23's post back in February except for the Pure Platinum's and the Sprite lows.
Updated dates on University Red lows, Turquoise Elites, and Crimson Elites.

For the little ones
pimp.gif
 Definite cop if these come in mens too. Hopefully the men's size are the exact same shoe as these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom