Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

There's nothing that grabs me about this years elite models as last years models. I can't believe Nike is trying to charge 260 for these wack kicks, but who knows maybe they are ment to wear for athletic purposes. The regular Xs are good enough this just looks like Nike will come up with a gimmick to make a buck. I wonder how stores have room for all the Lebron X sneakers that are sitting, well they better make more room for these atrocious elites that are about to drop later this month.

Black Suede >>>>>>> Red Suede

I'm good unless those black suede color-up's drop...If they do it's game on...

Wow, still talking about pink...like the sb 8 dont have pink...anyway, the nsw line is the bin 23 concept applied to nike basketball ...no difference

My mini colleck. Returned a couple of id's before settling on these "big oranges" based on big apple VI's (added speckling by Battleground). Wore them for a student-faculty basketball game yesterday, one pair pre game, one pair first half, bright a** orange ones second half. I do it for the kids lol. But seriously, I would have gone crazy back in the day if one of my teachers had cool kicks:

View media item 350672

View media item 350673

View media item 350674

View media item 350675

View media item 350676

These all confirmed?
nike hasn't confirmed those exact release dates but 4/26 it's either the denim or the hazelnut. Gentry said the denim would release this month so it's safe to assume it'll be the denims that release on 4/26 and hazelnuts on 5/4

black suede and the silver pair that he wore like 2 weeks ago or so are the best CWs i'll be all over them if they do release.  red suede not so sure yet but if they look nice in person might pick them up 2

B
LeBron X EXT QS Hazelnut - 4/26/13
LeBron X EXT QS Denim - 5/4/13

LeBron X EXT QS Black - 5/17/13

[/quote Is sneaker news reputable? Because they said 4/26 yesterday.
i didn't get my dates from sneaker news. got it from the owner of the red suedes. also same store i got corks from confirmed a release of either the denim or hazelnut on 4/26 but didn't know which one they would get yet. i wuld assume denims release first,then hazelnuts,blacks,reds

i didn't get my dates from sneaker news. got it from the owner of the red suedes. also same store i got corks from confirmed a release of either the denim or hazelnut on 4/26 but didn't know which one they would get yet. i wuld assume denims release first,then hazelnuts,blacks,reds
Bet

any idea on how much approx the black and red suede r gonna be ?

nike hasn't confirmed those exact release dates but 4/26 it's either the denim or the hazelnut. Gentry said the denim would release this month so it's safe to assume it'll be the denims that release on 4/26 and hazelnuts on 5/4
i posted those dates from the endclothing release schedule.
except now people are flipping them around because Sneakernews said 4/26 for Denims with no source listed.
I'll trust end, being that they are an actual supplier, not just posting other peoples pics and news ala SN.
i'm not certain it'll be exactly the way end posted, but they seem closer to the shoe source than sneaker yeti

Back
Top Bottom