Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

red suedes>all other nsw lebrons.

u guys thnk they might do a suede pack and release the black,brown and red suedes all on the same day?

i have. Worn them 7 times for a total of about 15 hours and i have no complaints. no cracking creasing(i wear force fields). But all the complaints that they wouldnt last were just from people without ways to get them trying to feel better. If you get shoe trees you can treat them like any other shoe that you wear for style.

i have. Worn them 7 times for a total of about 15 hours and i have no complaints. no cracking creasing(i wear force fields). But all the complaints that they wouldnt last were just from people without ways to get them trying to feel better. If you get shoe trees you can treat them like any other shoe that you wear for style.
this...qft...they are shoes, you wear them.. Why else would you buy them

There's a few of these out there. Mind throwing me a link to the one's you have that work good in your corks?

What the volts should have been.
Damn.
smokin.gif

All these NSW shoes arent exciting me at all

That much for a casual Nike shoe?......might as well spend more and get some real grown man shoes

That much for a casual Nike shoe?......might as well spend more and get some real grown man shoes

I think Nike is trying to cross that line on their own even more now with their NSW division when they sold off Cole Haan last year. They are trying to cover every niche the Nike & Lebron brand can reach. I don't know if it will work because look what happened to Jordan's "grown man" line extension "TWO3," higher quality shoes/clothes for those that remember. Nike screwed up the marketing and focus on that line badly.

I think Nike is trying to cross that line on their own even more now with their NSW division when they sold off Cole Haan last year. They are trying to cover every niche the Nike & Lebron brand can reach. I don't know if it will work because look what happened to Jordan's "grown man" line extension "TWO3," higher quality shoes/clothes for those that remember. Nike screwed up the marketing and focus on that line badly.

Yeah the thing I hate about these NSW shoes is that you cant really wear them to a nice club, bar or casually at work.

They slap big Nike logos all over them and use loud colors..... its like gaudy and "ghettofab"....Make it nice, settle and comfortable. Not trying to offend anybody just stating my opinion.

Last edited:
brown suede's are nice, nothing SPECIAL, but clean.

just because of the corks, the whole hype around those, people feel they have the right (they do they are selling them , but you get the point) to price them for 1000k+!

if the hypebeast's learned and those who are generally interested, the prices on these will not sell for 1000k+! not anywhere near that as a matter of fact.

corks dropped in prices after nobody bit the bullet on the insane prices.

we control the market, not those who sell.

brown suede's are nice, nothing SPECIAL, but clean.

just because of the corks, the whole hype around those, people feel they have the right (they do they are selling them , but you get the point) to price them for 1000k+!

if the hypebeast's learned and those who are generally interested, the prices on these will not sell for 1000k+! not anywhere near that as a matter of fact.

corks dropped in prices after nobody bit the bullet on the insane prices.

we control the market, not those who sell.
i agree 99%. only thing i don't agree with is the price drop somewhat. sizes 8-12 have dropped in price. started at 1200 and have now been seen selling at 750-900. sizes 13-15 are still selling over 1k bc their harder to come by

I don't have a problem with whoever wants to wear/rock pink. To each his own. I just know that I'm not a fan of wearing pink. I was always taught that Pink is for girls. IDK. My Pop's would laugh in my face if he saw me rockin some all pink shoes or cloths. Just the way I was raised I guess. More power to you.
co-sign

sorry if i missed something, but Denims and Brown suedes are dropping? sorry been outta the loop?

and congrats to due that has the red suedes, but does anyone else get tired of look at shoes were never gonna obtain. (no hate)

Back
Top Bottom