Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

A little info for the other people up here who also plan on picking up the Lebron X NSW Lifestyle version like myself. The Hazel-nut and Tide pool blue will be $130 on 4/26 & "limited"

So we have those listed below plus the Dade counties (which I've very interested in) , the elites and the lifestyle models plus the scattered lows. Next couple months I have some tough choices to make between LeBron ,Kobe, Reebok and New Balance. Good thing I'm on a semi JB strike.

LeBron X EXT QS Hazelnut - 4/26/13
LeBron X EXT QS Denim - 5/4/13
LeBron X EXT QS Black - 5/17/13

Just posting this for those who showed interest the last few pages.

Lebron 9 Elite Home for $160 in sizes 8.5 and 9
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-elite-home

Lebron 9 Elite Taxi for $160 in sizes 8.5 and 9.5
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-elite-taxi

Also, very cool McGregor. I would have been surprised to see my teacher rockin the limited general release Lebrons, much less a sick iD! Well they didn't have Lebrons yet then, so some Jordan's would have surprised me too haha.

Last edited:
^^ i wear sz 8 was about to pull trigger on MyOS but i hate kicks to be loose on me or slight big...

^^ i wear sz 8 was about to pull trigger on MyOS but i hate kicks to be loose on me or slight big...

I had to go a half size up on Lebron 9's. I'm not sure if the elites ran more TTS though. I couldn't wear my normal size in the regular model though.

Ima pass and let someone else cop... I wear sz8 on all my brons even the X that people say run small...

Thx for info u always come thru LOL

Red Suedes On Ebay... A Bit Overhyped Might Someone Admit, Honestly I More Than Likely Wouldn't Cop If They Dropped, Those Or The Brown Suedes, Well Id Probly Cop The Browns

Red Suedes On Ebay... A Bit Overhyped Might Someone Admit, Honestly I More Than Likely Wouldn't Cop If They Dropped, Those Or The Brown Suedes, Well Id Probly Cop The Browns
Was it the one with the Nike+ Pack??? If so, what size was it, and did someone seriously get them for $679?????????

Woooooow, congrats to whoever that was! I would have cried if it was an 11 and I missed it lol

So, if one just sold with the Nike+.....is that a hint? Will we actually see these?

Last edited:
So much bad information being spread...lol
THis happens often.

Why?  Someone posts up dates... one of the websites pick it up .. and post it.. Others copy their site.. then its all over the place.

Then real dates surface and no one belives those because of all the prior shannigans.

Vicious Cycle

neva mind
I don't know man.......

If you read the other tweets, dude that asked the question said he called after they tweeted him no and was told yes. I would post it, but can't block out words from my phone.

Last edited:
I don't know man.......

If you read the other tweets, dude that asked the question said he called after they tweeted him no and was told yes. I would post it, but can't block out expletives block out words from my phone.
guess we will find out sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom