Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I asked this earlier..but does anyone know where i can get the lavas for under retail in a size 10? pm me if you know any places that ship to canada..thanks

Last edited:
Just posting this for those who showed interest the last few pages.

Lebron 9 Elite Home for $160 in sizes 8.5 and 9
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-elite-home

Lebron 9 Elite Taxi for $160 in sizes 8.5 and 9.5
http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-9-elite-taxi

Also, very cool McGregor. I would have been surprised to see my teacher rockin the limited general release Lebrons, much less a sick iD! Well they didn't have Lebrons yet then, so some Jordan's would have surprised me too haha.
Thanks fam if they had my size (12) I'd be all over them. I appreciate the info anyway, hopefully someone on the chase will come up on them. Let me know if you come across some bigger sizes though.

And how do you know this?

I like how these guys are throwing  unsourced "info" around as fact
i know because i know...im not trying to be cool or anything....i want black suedes but these will be fire...btw the reds are not planned for a released

i know because i know...im not trying to be cool or anything....i want black suedes but these will be fire...btw the reds are not planned for a released

Are they black and another color? I remember someone in here saying the last nsw bron would be crazy.

thanks for sharin that arsenalfc, cant wait ta see what turns up in the end !

i see mr bkedsoe is also a fan of red laces in the xams's, wise wise man

Anybody in Atlanta know if Lenox restocked Corks today?! I've been reading in twitter a couple days and it looked like some people were told they would, and apparently they did without notice.

Not sure but i know Cumberland hoh restock he got games penny cloak and all them foamposites fri..guy that work there said due to NCAA..says they didn't even know of restock..with that being said yes very possible

Anybody in Atlanta know if Lenox restocked Corks today?! I've been reading in twitter a couple days and it looked like some people were told they would, and apparently they did without notice.

That's what I saw earlier. Not a restock at Nike Lenox though. That was their original allocation for the big opening but they just got em. Just so people don't think there are more of these out there that could show up. I guess they have honest management if the employees didn't get all the pairs. I saw the same, no notice or announcement. If you knew about it, they had your size, and you asked about em then you got a pair from the back. That was all from twitter tho, so it could be BS for all us non ATL folk know. Hopefully someone in here can clear that up. Would be a good day if that happened to anyone though!

No problem Glenn, wish they woulda had something in your size still left by the time I checked em. I'll keep my eyes open on some larger sizes and let ya know if anything pops up.

That's what I saw earlier. Not a restock at Nike Lenox though. That was their original allocation for the big opening but they just got em. Just so people don't think there are more of these out there that could show up. I guess they have honest management if the employees didn't get all the pairs. I saw the same, no notice or announcement. If you knew about it, they had your size, and you asked about em then you got a pair from the back. That was all from twitter tho, so it could be BS for all us non ATL folk know. Hopefully someone in here can clear that up. Would be a good day if that happened to anyone though!

No problem Glenn, wish they woulda had something in your size still left by the time I checked em. I'll keep my eyes open on some larger sizes and let ya know if anything pops up.
I called them and they said no, so all I can do is take their word for it. Idk if they're shady like all the others I've heard about on here. Also, didn't know there was a HOH at Cumberland. I haven't made my way over to Cumberland since moving here yet.

matte
nthat.gif

Are they black and another color? I remember someone in here saying the last nsw bron would be crazy.
yes. I dont think anyone will complain about the midsole...at least not like they do about the denims. Other than suede think about a premium material that they have not used...for the nsw ext

I called them and they said no, so all I can do is take their word for it. Idk if they're shady like all the others I've heard about on here. Also, didn't know there was a HOH at Cumberland. I haven't made my way over to Cumberland since moving here yet.
I didn't know there was one there either until I went there a week ago. The rep told me they opened March 1st.

yes. I dont think anyone will complain about the midsole...at least not like they do about the denims. Other than suede think about a premium material that they have not used...for the nsw ext

I'm a take a wild guess and say its velvet probably :lol: cant believe you got me playing the guessing game. Taking another guess at the midsole either purple or yellow.

Saw the blue denims today in person guy working in mercer 21 had them on pretty clean

Some dude was selling pure platinum on IG for 255 shipped, any size. Sounded suspect to me but I could be wrong

In my opinion, I really wouldn't consider Cork and Denim to be a "premium" material...Nike just happened to make them one.  So with that, the options are endless lol 

I'm gonna go with panther fur 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom